Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

This is reminiscent to Brady leaving the Patriots, except Brady was a FA and had the luxury of walking away while Rodgers does not. New England wasn't doing much to make Brady's life easier and was investing draft capital and free agency money into the defensive side of the ball. Green Bay hasn't been doing much to make Rodger's life easier and has been investing heavily into the defensive side of the ball. It worked out for Brady leaving for Tampa, haters were saying he'd never be shit there and he won a Super Bowl his first season.

2 minutes ago, demos said:

Judging from the packers first pick last night not sure they give a shit what rogers wants or says.

DB was definitely a need for GB. But of course with Rodgers and his supporters, the front office should bend over backwards and only do what appeases him. If they don't, they claim he has no help and poor ol Rodgers just does not have any weapons. Well except he has one of the playmaking WRs in football who is matchup nightmare along with several other good players. But poor ol Rodgers is never to blame for any of their failures. 

If it was up to him, he'd want the front office to draft 100% offense every year. That is how he rolls. As long as he gets his numbers and attention, he is fine. He is a guy who does not want to win at the sake of his own numbers.

15 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He's no Bart Starr. 

I don't hate Rodgers for FF reasons, but he's a total bitch since he talked shit about Texas playing Michigan instead of Cal, only to have their shit pushed in by tech. 

He really only talked shit about Mack, and I've said much worse than he ever did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

DB was definitely a need for GB. But of course with Rodgers and his supporters, the front office should bend over backwards and only do what appeases him. If they don't, they claim he has no help and poor ol Rodgers just does not have any weapons. Well except he has one of the playmaking WRs in football who is matchup nightmare along with several other good players. But poor ol Rodgers is never to blame for any of their failures. 
If it was up to him, he'd want the front office to draft 100% offense every year. That is how he rolls. As long as he gets his numbers and attention, he is fine. He is a guy who does not want to win at the sake of his own numbers.

Kinda hope they keep drafting defense just see rogers lose his mind.
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’ve been shocked for months they think it’s a good idea to have him on camera. I can’t take him seriously. If I directed programming, I’d require him to have ear surgery, or find an off-air role while his contract rolls off. 

The quintessential example of a radio face. 

19 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Aside from Dak and Brady, who are the good QBs in the NFL in your estimation?

59 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m sure he’s competent and good. But the viewer will not be able to get past his cartoonish head. When he’s on screen, I never pay attention to what he’s saying; I just look in amazement that he is even on the air. He makes Paul Finebaum look like Brad Pitt. 

Nah, he is annoying as fuck and sucks ass at his job too. Scott Hanson is way better.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He guest picked on Gameday a few years ago. Picked against UNC because he hated Mack Brown, he said. Like 15 years later and the little bitch is still holding onto a grudge against Mack for simply lobbying for his team. Rodgers will forever be a whiny titty baby in mind, and I love that his petulance is on full display. It will detract from his standing as an all-time great QB, and surely has detracted from a lack of ultimate team success, and I love it. 

Jesus that's hilarious. Wow. And I'm not even surprised he's holding a grudge from 2004 

20 hours ago, Chad said:

This is reminiscent to Brady leaving the Patriots, except Brady was a FA and had the luxury of walking away while Rodgers does not. New England wasn't doing much to make Brady's life easier and was investing draft capital and free agency money into the defensive side of the ball. Green Bay hasn't been doing much to make Rodger's life easier and has been investing heavily into the defensive side of the ball. It worked out for Brady leaving for Tampa, haters were saying he'd never be shit there and he won a Super Bowl his first season.

this isn’t even close to accurate. Brady had basically no weapons on offense by his last year. 

The Packers had the #1 offense in the league this year with the best WR in the league, one of the best RBs and one of the bets pass clocking OLs in the NFL. On top of that, Lafleur is one of the better offensive play callers in the league. The Packers are right to invest in their defense and Rodgers has nothing to complain about. 

8 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Give me Things Only White Quarterbacks Can Get Away With for $800, please.

Until Green Bay leaks that he was being inappropriate with masseurs he was contacting through Instagram 

9 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m sure he’s competent and good. But the viewer will not be able to get past his cartoonish head. When he’s on screen, I never pay attention to what he’s saying; I just look in amazement that he is even on the air. He makes Paul Finebaum look like Brad Pitt. 

Yeah he is really good on Sunday Ticket, but those ears...

On 5/1/2021 at 10:49 AM, aggie08 said:

Ah yes, the ol' "fake a retirement to get out of a lofty contract that you willingly signed" ploy. Give me Things Only White Quarterbacks Can Get Away With for $800, please.

I would pos rep you for this if you weren't aggy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny to see Rapp schill for Rodgers in the same way Sheft schills for Watson. I imagine the going rate for that is well beyond info - they’re getting paid PR firm rates. And with these two dickheads… it’s looking like it’s by the tweet haha.
DW pays in massage hook ups.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:40 AM, Tailgate said:

Fuck Rogers. Entitled little bitch. Stay away from my Raiders.

You gotta be kidding me.  I'm a 40 year+ Bears fan who despises the Packers and Rodgers but would LOVE to have him QB the team for the next three or so years.

5 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It's the dumbass bangs that make her look less attractive. There is only like one person that has ever looked good with them in recent times and that's Zooey Deschanel.

Shailene Woodley & Aaron Rodgers Celebrate Valentine's Day in Montreal - E!  Online

I'd say it's her eyes WITH the bangs that does it. There are plenty of hot chicks with bangs, but it doesn't work for every chick.