Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

When your own mother doesn't love you, you're probably a pretty big piece of shit.

Yup. I know people have the narrative that "well not every family gets along" but like you said, if your own mom hates you, there is something there. You can already tell how big of a controlling douche he is by how he carries himself in football. Imagine how he is in his relationships. His money is not worth it to put up with his shit 24/7. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm laughing at you guys thinking Shaileen Woodley is a spare.  She's not Olivia Munn, but she's very cute AND much more talented of an actress.  I think that's the big reason he wants to leave...she's a Hollywood starlet. She don't want to be in GB.

1 hour ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Rogers is a I'm the smartest man in the room type of guy. And in truth, he very well may be most of the time. The problem is he ain’t always the smartest guy in the room. And that simple lack of self awareness makes him....well....an asshole.

Bryson Dechambeau is the exact same way. That’s why their pairing in The Match against Mickelson and Brady is going to be hard to watch. 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I'm laughing at you guys thinking Shaileen Woodley is a spare.  She's not Olivia Munn, but she's very cute AND much more talented of an actress.  I think that's the big reason he wants to leave...she's a Hollywood starlet. She don't want to be in GB.

Yeah, that's gonna be a "no" for me dawg....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

His homie Goose Jr. got punched in the face on their Hawaii vacation:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/28/miles-teller-punched-face-hawaii-wedding-restaurant/

Miles Teller was assaulted during his vacation in Hawaii ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the incident occurred Wednesday at the Monkeypod Kitchen on the island of Maui, where Miles and his wife, Keleigh Sperry, were eating dinner. Sources who were at the restaurant tell TMZ, Miles was in the bathroom when a man confronted him and punched him in the face. We're told the 2 got into it outside the bathroom and Miles screamed that he was going to press charges.

Miles and Keleigh have been hanging out with Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley during their vacay.We reached out to a rep for Miles ... but so far, they have not commented on the incident.

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, smuggs said:

His homie Goose Jr. got punched in the face on their Hawaii vacation:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/28/miles-teller-punched-face-hawaii-wedding-restaurant/

Rep for Goose Jr. 

And Shailene Woodley is hot as fuck and at least a solid B lister. She might be a beard - definitely not a spare. 

6 hours ago, Drew said:

Bea Arthur was a talented actress. No way I'm fucking her. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, freyguy said:

And she has the body of a middle school boy.

People on this board think anyone without fake tits has the body of a middle school boy. Or they think Milana Vayntrub is perfect and right in their wheelhouse unless she gains a couple of pounds then she’s gross and must be pregnant. And most of you would still bang Fitlump if given the chance. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

People on this board think anyone without fake tits has the body of a middle school boy. Or they think Milana Vayntrub is perfect and right in their wheelhouse unless she gains a couple of pounds then she’s gross and must be pregnant. And most of you would still bang Fitlump if given the chance. 

I'm just not into adolescent boys, that's all.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

tenor.gif

• Like 1

She is an average chick at best. Nobody would pay attention to her at the beach. Calm down with your defending a 4 at best.

13 hours ago, markstanco said:
18 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She is an average chick at best. Nobody would pay attention to her at the beach. Calm down with your defending a 4 at best.

Did you read my first post? Surely even you can’t be that dense. 

• Hook 'Em 1