Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I love how @SEC disappeared after making a death. Dude you’re a pussy who wishes death on a college football fan cause he was mean in the internet!!!

@SEC hornfans is where you should be posting. Can’t handle the heat, stay in the kitchen 

Its called surlyhorns. Key word surly.

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

But wishing death on a good poster from that psycho is totally ok. Got it. And yeah we’re surlyhorns but fuck

Is this a bit? "Get fucked and die" is a good day for this place. The dude it was directed at has long forgotten it at this point.

Yes, @SEC came in here and took a shit. And long after the stench of said shit is gone, you keep bringing it up. It's weird.

Edited by Pam Cummings

How many people did he kill today?

Did they find and arrest him? Was he wearing a mask? He better have been wearing a mask, at least for the camera as that seems to be the most important rule to follow.

What about the children? At least they now have an experimental jab of their own, that and the double mask should save them.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 12

47 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Aaron likely infected no one if the NFL protocol is truly daily PCR test. > 99% chance his infection was caught prior to his becoming infectious 

eta that doesn’t change the fact he is a dumbass. 

Packers got fined 300k for not following protocol.  Not sure if that’s for not testing him daily or some other infraction but it seems like everyone in the organization was happy to pretend he was vaccinated. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Packers got fined 300k for not following protocol.  Not sure if that’s for not testing him daily or some other infraction but it seems like everyone in the organization was happy to pretend he was vaccinated. 

I read he was in the testing protocol. The fine was for being unmasked in settings that requires unvaccinated to be masked and other non testing related violations but who knows

19 hours ago, Fletch said:

I love how @SEC disappeared after making a death. Dude you’re a pussy who wishes death on a college football fan cause he was mean in the internet!!!

@SEC hornfans is where you should be posting. Can’t handle the heat, stay in the kitchen 

Swallow a bullet, loser.

• Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Aaron likely infected no one if the NFL protocol is truly daily PCR test. > 99% chance his infection was caught prior to his becoming infectious 

eta that doesn’t change the fact he is a dumbass. 

he's also a participant in normalizing (for idiots) informing your medical choices by listening to joe fucking rogan

19 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Is this a bit? "Get fucked and die" is a good day for this place. The dude it was directed at has long forgotten it at this point.

Yes, @SEC came in here and took a shit. And long after the stench of said shit is gone, you keep bringing it up. It's weird.

31 minutes ago, SEC said:

Swallow a bullet, loser.

29 minutes ago, SEC said:

Remember @Fletch, down the road, not across the street, do it right and become an hero, don't wait a second longer

All I want for Christmas is for @Fletch to become a statistic.

yeah, you've got a week off, and you're lucky you aren't permabanned.

we don't have a lot of rules, but wishing death is a definitely offside.

sorry i missed the first occasion.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Covid was doing a decent job but the smart people had to come up with an imperfect but highly effective prophylaxis (and therapeutics) PDQ, so now the gains are marginal. 

I doubt there are many people out there who say you know Joe Rogan is a roided up THC addled moron, and I really shouldn’t listen to any of his takes, but now that I know Aaron Rodgers goes  to him for medical advice, I think I’ll give him a try

On 11/12/2021 at 2:08 PM, Fletch said:

*out of the kitchen. Unless it’s some weird situation like the rest of the house is on fire but it’s momentarily a little cooler in the kitchen 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Rodgers didn’t lie. But he didn’t follow the protocol for someone who was not vaccinated. Antonio Brown lied to not have to follow those same protocols. So the only difference is the lying. But both essentially avoided the protocols. The lesson we should learn from this is that if you are a rich athlete, pay anything you owe your support staff. 

Edited by Dr. Teeth

47 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Rodgers didn’t lie. But he didn’t follow the protocol for someone who was not vaccinated. Antonio Brown lied to not have to follow those same protocols. So the only difference is the lying. But both essentially avoided the protocols. The lesson we should learn from this is that if you are a rich athlete, pay anything you owe your support staff. 

That crybaby fuck said he was immunized. He was clearly lying and trying to misrepresent his vaccine status in addition to not following the protocol for unvaccinated players.

The difference is that AB is not the disgruntled face of his franchise.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...