Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Aaron Rodgers has the 4th highest career QB rating in the playoffs in NFL history (Brady is 15th, Mahomes is 5th, and Joe Montana is 9th, btw).  His career stat line in the playoffs is:

481/745 (64.6%) for 5,669 yards 45 TD / 13 INT.

He is fucking amazing pretty much always, and for about the last 8 years Green Bay has been a shitty team he’s carried way beyond where they should have been finishing.

This

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Aaron Rodgers, from the bottom of my heart.  Go fuck yourself

But, also, most definitely this

• Like 1

The problem with that line of thinking is that Rodgers isn't wired like a lot of NFL players.  He has interests outside the game.  I could actually see him walking away and being a game-show host.

Yeah, uh, Rodgers has a ring and more money than he likely knows what to do with. I imagine he’d walk rather than play in a situation he legit doesn’t want to be in.

19 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

As a Vikings fan I can't stand Rodgers but @Vic Mackey takes it to a different level. Being a whiny bitch and being a first ballot HOFer aren't mutually exclusive. The fucker's got one of the best 10-15 arms the league has ever seen. 

Maybe he and Elway and now Mahomes?  Idk of many better.

4 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Yeah. Trebek was just so riveting. It’s damn near impossible to find someone with that level of energy and intrigue.

I gave some lol rep to this because that wasn't his style at all - but don't let that take away from his amazing delivery when he was clowning on someone.  

RIP

• Like 2