Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 4/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, Spider2YBanana said:
He's no Bart Starr. 
I don't hate Rodgers for FF reasons, but he's a total bitch since he talked shit about Texas playing Michigan instead of Cal, only to have their shit pushed in by tech. 

They didn't want to be there

Sucks for them. They could have showed the voters they fucked up. Instead thanks to Rodgers we have two of the greatest Rose Bowl wins ever. 

Double discount my dick, Rodgers! 

12 hours ago, Scholz said:

What if she had glasses, Counselor?

GetFile.aspx?guid=10ccab7e-71e4-4eb2-aa0

BRUTHA.... that improves it definitely. But then in nocturnal prurient activities, the glasses go flying off and you are left with a Poor Man's Olivia Munn wannabe.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Oh, I definitely wood but she’s not in the same league (XFL) as Munn (NFL).

Munn left the NFL and signed with the Univision Plastic Surgery League.

NFL:

9vJ501VJw__vqX3ZrLgAEqEihejfU32MSk2KF20a

UPSL:

4969D4D000000578-5414763-image-m-22_1519

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 7:51 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

It's the dumbass bangs that make her look less attractive. There is only like one person that has ever looked good with them in recent times and that's Zooey Deschanel.

Shailene Woodley & Aaron Rodgers Celebrate Valentine's Day in Montreal - E!  Online

She looks kinda cockeyed. If they have a kid that plays QB he'll throw 20 picks a year, easy.

1 hour ago, DougO said:

Munn was hot in her prime, but she always seemed like a diva bitch. 

I don't know either of these women, obv, but IF one of them is a stuck-up bitch at 40 and she's a 10 and the other one is a fun, laid back girl at 29 and she's a 7, you take the latter girl 100% of the time.

You're only gonna be having sex for like 40 seconds a day, but you've got to put up with everything else for 23:59:20.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 4:52 PM, TonyTexas said:

Shailene and Rodgers are a strange match. She has a lifestyle and ideas that are way out there, even for a Californian

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eonline.com/amp/news/987546/every-time-shailene-woodley-has-reminded-us-she-s-nothing-like-the-rest-of-us

I call bullshit on about 50% of the crap she claims in that article. "Ooooh.... look at me, I'm too good for cell phones."  I wonder if she and Rodgers spend anytime  sniffing each other's farts, or just their own.