We're back, bitches!

spystud13

8 hours ago, TexasFootball18 said:

font sucks but outline and tongue not too bad, worth colorizing?

meSzkci.png

Bevo needs a bigger cock. PM thujone.

2 hours ago, miguelito said:

So are we supposed to cut all ties with that other site now?  Or do we, you know, hang around and Project Mayhem first?

Mayhem. It’s what we do. Once that cockacino drinker actually takes over, phase 2+ mayhem begins. 

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

You turds get some avatars so I can tell who's who.

New avatars count, yes? 

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

Jesus shit, this 25/page is fucking stupid. 

Sadly, yes. So. Many. Clicks.

2 hours ago, spystud13 said:

How fucking pissed is Randolph that he didn't get to break the site? He's so tight with bl & all. 

Unless he's joking, he still doesn't know about it.  From Randolph seconds ago on the old site... 

Probably not going to happen. Follow @longhornfrenzy on twitter. He will post the new info, Or the reddit back channel. https://www.reddit.com/r/emergencybackupshag/

Edited by Mojo Hand

9 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Yeah RD keeps linking that Reddit backup site that has a post “ShaggyShack”. WTF is that? 

As usual, RD is way behind the news and still dwelling on 50 years ago. Nice guy and all but he's behind.

ShaggyShack seems to be what we wants to compete with the EYEskimo SHut brand, aka a distraction. He doesn't even know this URL yet even though it is posted right before him a few times.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm a bit concerned that dickwad Kevin may come back on Bob for emptying out the site.  Of course, it didn't need Bob to empty it out, but I am thinking the more posting of surly over there, the worse it may look.

That was my take on why surly was not posted there until someone spilled the beans, maybe that actually needs mod action 

44 minutes ago, SKJ said:

Who the fuck is that?

Noob or Cloak Room Freak, which are ya?

43 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

What’s the plan for getting people moved over from Shaggy? Begin the PM campaign of invites for users we don’t see here yet? 

I don’t see the URL for surly posted anywhere on the Reddit sites yet. Are we waiting or should that be posted now?

It is strongly hinted at over at the emergency backup sub.

Could someone post the links to help Bob's legal fees and how to fund this site? I'm so happy that we finally can get proper notifications to replies on threads and real time notifications when people post on a thread you're browsing.

1 minute ago, GSU&UT said:

Could someone post the links to help Bob's legal fees and how to fund this site? I'm so happy that we finally can get proper notifications to replies on threads and real time notifications when people post on a thread you're browsing.

• Like 1