TexGAgs

LoneStarBiker

14 hours ago, ZipZapRap said:

Of Loochi, how does a ~35 year old man still proudly sport a grunge-era goatee?

It tends to absorb certain "substances" that would otherwise drip and possibly stain someone's bedazzled overalls. Prudent move on Loochies part..

5 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

OMG.  He's a 40-year old man who looks and acts like that for a living?  If you're going to turn yourself into an assclown caricature for a living, why not do it in a field that's more lucrative than being a $9.95er?

3 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

OMG.  He's a 40-year old man who looks and acts like that for a living?  If you're going to turn yourself into an assclown caricature for a living, why not do it in a field that's more lucrative than being a $9.95er?

Not enough .gifs in your post.  Back the the truck up.  

Watched a few minutes of Jimbos after practice presser last night, he truly is Boomhauer in the flesh.

I'm pretty sure he talks so fast everyone in the room agreed to the $600 undercoating, paint protection and window etching package, and all think they got a great deal...the ones that even realize they agreed to it that is. Lulz..

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2018 at 5:24 PM, Katfid54 said:

he makes a lot of money off aggy delusion

Gabe Bock on Texags radio always gushes about what practices are like now under Jimbo. That there's never a wasted minute in coaching, and how much it gets his dick hard.

Practice stiffy?

They must have the milkmen out there getting the media guys fired up..

Looch and Gabe on the radio: "Her-man and your football program is associated with bunnies and fairy dust. And losing to Maryland. What an embarrassment of a program."

Apropos of nothing, obviously. I guess they are contractually obligated to interject Texas jabs into their conversation every hour. 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, sdm said:

I've never seen a teenage girl worship their idol as strong as Gabe Bock worships on aggy coaches. He makes the perfect sidekick for Chin Pubes.

This is what aggies do about ALL things Texas A&M. I still remember an aggie I know who bragged incessantly on Jaxson Appel. I mean, Jaxson Appel. Seriously?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Gabe on the radio: "Her-man and your football program is associated with bunnies and fairy dust. And losing to Maryland. What an embarrassment of a program."

Apropos of nothing, obviously. I guess they are contractually obligated to interject Texas jabs into their conversation every hour. 

Cute how aggy keeps bringing up the Maryland loss (12 games ago) while ignoring the Wake Forest loss (last game aggy played). If Texas is an embarrassment, what does that make aggy? Liucci loves to play the faux superiority card, with zero basis in history or fact. 

2 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Cute how aggy keeps bringing up the Maryland loss (12 games ago) while ignoring the Wake Forest loss (last game aggy played). If Texas is an embarrassment, what does that make aggy? Liucci loves to play the faux superiority card, with zero basis in history or fact. 

Jokes on you, stupid sip. Jimbo's undefeated at aggy and he's won a national championship.  

On 4/2/2018 at 2:29 PM, Sejjr said:

They'll never admit that Wake Forest put up 55 on an SEC defense. Shortly after Wake Forest scored at will on them, Luicci criticized Auburn for making the SEC look bad by getting beat by UCF. He was actually upset that UCF was trying to claim part of the National Championship that belonged to Alabama.