2021 Undrafted Free Agent Signings

IDIOTsavant

15 hours ago, Machinator said:

I’m not kidding when I say that this shit head just signed for $20,000 less than what he took from Tim Brewster and Bilbo Fisher to go to FSU. Solid career growth right there. I guess the guaranteed salary makes up for it in some vein, but the signing bonus decline has to impact his career earning projections. He’s a few years away from working in a warehouse, and I’m happy for it. Strung Texas along and acted interested the whole way, too. 

2 hours ago, Balcones said:

Is Mahomes as mobile as Buchelle? Maybe they’ll find ways to use Buchelles quickness and rotate him in in special situations.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Balcones said:

Is Mahomes as mobile as Buchelle? Maybe they’ll find ways to use Buchelles quickness and rotate him in in special situations.

I think what you'll see going forward is something like a 70/30 split between the two, in Shane's favor, obviously. Then that number will go up in the playoffs, when they really want to take advantage of Buechele's special brand of athleticism. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I think what you'll see going forward is something like a 70/30 split between the two, in Shane's favor, obviously. Then that number will go up in the playoffs, when they really want to take advantage of Buechele's special brand of athleticism. 

They don’t have enough reps to share with a bust like Patrick. I am sure he’ll get a chance to play in the second half and try to salvage his career.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:50 PM, EZ$ said:

So I guess it wasn’t the end of the world missing out on Hines, Browning, Marvin Wilson and Moses. Would've just been 4 more 5-stars we didn’t develop. 

Not quite a 5 star, but Brock Wright also fits this description. Signed an UDFA deal with Detroit.