Woman who was shot at Capitol attack has family suing like a mofo

Steel Shank

Guest Lobo

She's a goddamn patriot.  And deserves to be compensated as such. The 1814 Brits that were injured during the "Capitol Situation" were also fairly compensated.  

Litigation settlements aside, when she died.....that was funny to me.  Don't fuck with the seat of my government.  Abandon all hope and die trying. 

Empowered Stupidity will always exact a price.  But it's paid, not received.

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

People that attack the seat of my government in violent fashion deserve to die.  Since 2001, I've never cared about their country of origin, only their flatlined pulse.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

She's a goddamn patriot.  And deserves to be compensated as such. The 1814 Brits that were injured during the "Capitol Situation" were also fairly compensated.  

Litigation settlements aside, when she died.....that was funny to me.  Don't fuck with the seat of my government.  Abandon all hope and die trying. 

Empowered Stupidity will always exact a price.  But it's paid, not received.

Even though her views were likely abhorrent to me, I just can't get behind an unarmed woman being murdered by police. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 16
  • Drool 1

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, lmao said:

Even though her views were likely abhorrent to me, I just can't get behind an unarmed woman being murdered by police. 

You just be new to America.  

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

These weren’t your typical police in a typical situation.  Those were security personnel guarding people who were directly in the line of succession to the Presidency, and the regular cops had lost almost complete control of the Capitol at that point   

She wasn’t shot because she was rushing into an area with a bunch of interns and staffers.

She was going through a fucking barricade setup by people trying to protect Pence and some of the Congressional leaders who were in line to the Presidency.

She was a Qanon nut who got it in her head that this was The Great Storm and she had to do her part.

This is literally the ultimate scenario of “fuck around and find out”   This is up there with trying to rush the President, or trying to break into a restricted area of an Air Force base that has nuclear weapons, or onto a US Navy submarine.  

It’s a shame her family had to suffer through this, but they should be suing the assholes behind Q and Qanon and 8kun who filled the head of a mentally ill women with delusions.

Bingo!

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

These weren’t your typical police in a typical situation.  Those were security personnel guarding people who were directly in the line of succession to the Presidency, and the regular cops had lost almost complete control of the Capitol at that point   

She wasn’t shot because she was rushing into an area with a bunch of interns and staffers.

She was going through a fucking barricade setup by people trying to protect Pence and some of the Congressional leaders who were in line to the Presidency.

She was a Qanon nut who got it in her head that this was The Great Storm and she had to do her part.

This is literally the ultimate scenario of “fuck around and find out”   This is up there with trying to rush the President, or trying to break into a restricted area of an Air Force base that has nuclear weapons, or onto a US Navy submarine.  

It’s a shame her family had to suffer through this, but they should be suing the assholes behind Q and Qanon and 8kun who filled the head of a mentally ill women with delusions.

Deep Thoughts, by Ashli Babbitt. 
https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/deep-thoughts-presidential-gift/n10301

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

The ceremony was at a Shoney's.

I thought we agreed on Stuckey's.  You always have to show off and one-up me with your fanciness.  

Guest Lobo

I think about United Flight 73.  And those brave Americans who grounded that flight so that it could not fly into the U.S. Capitol and claim, hundreds, maybe thousands of lives.  Many of whom would have been our elected officials and their staffs, and the Capitol Police who protect them.  Those Capitol Police, and first responders, likely would have perished in large numbers attempting to enter the Capitol and evacuate the trapped and/or injured.  And we rightly condemn the actions of those four terrorists who almost succeeded in that horrible goal.  But some of you sit back and accept the actions of other terrorists attempting (and in some cases succeeding) to kill people inside the Capitol on January 6th.  Not only do you not condemn them, you tacitly accept that what they did was just.  

Tell me...real fucking slow...what is the difference between the 4 terrorists of United 73 trying to murder people in the Capitol and the hundreds of Proud Boys/Oathkeepers/MAGA/Qanon insurrectionists of January 6?  Explain it to me.  Why do we spit on the memories of one group and the other group gets a pass in your eyes and their leader, the man who incited them, continues to garner your favor?  

Why? 

Edited by Lobo

The shooting should have started the moment they broke in through windows/doors. 

Imagine the exact same scenario, but at the White House, with the president inside. Like, they've broken in and are heading upstairs to the residence. "Oh no! Someone got shot! How dare you??". 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Imagine the exact same scenario, but at the White House, with the president inside. Like, they've broken in and are heading upstairs to the residence. "Oh no! Someone got shot! How dare you??". 

Not a problem if you have Channing Tatum and his daughter taking a tour inside.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No escape from the mass mind rape
Play it again jack and then rewind the tape
And then play it again and again and again
Until ya mind is locked in
Believin' all the lies that they're tellin' ya
Buyin' all the products that they're sellin' ya
They say jump and ya say how high
Ya brain-dead
Ya gotta fuckin' bullet in ya head

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

No escape from the mass mind rape
Play it again jack and then rewind the tape
And then play it again and again and again
Until ya mind is locked in
Believin' all the lies that they're tellin' ya
Buyin' all the products that they're sellin' ya
They say jump and ya say how high
Ya brain-dead
Ya gotta fuckin' bullet in ya head

Put that on her epitaph and MAYBE I won't piss on it out of respect for RATM.

Guest Lobo

There are no conservatives here.  Only those that worship at the altar of a false Messiah.  In the name of their holy book is ‘ empowered stupidity‘

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep this was the equivalent of scaling the fence of the Whitehouse and trying to get in a window there.

26 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Yep this was the equivalent of scaling the fence of the Whitehouse and trying to get in a window there.

She had literally just broken out the window and was climbing through the hole towards where the VP and speaker of the House were sheltering. It's lunacy that anyone would even entertain the idea that use of deadly force was not justified in this case

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I thought we agreed on Stuckey's.  You always have to show off and one-up me with your fanciness.  

To be fair, pecan log can't compete with Nashville Hot Chicken.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I think about United Flight 73.  And those brave Americans who grounded that flight so that it could not fly into the U.S. Capitol and claim, hundreds, maybe thousands of lives.  Many of whom would have been our elected officials and their staffs, and the Capitol Police who protect them.  Those Capitol Police, and first responders, likely would have perished in large numbers attempting to enter the Capitol and evacuate the trapped and/or injured.  And we rightly condemn the actions of those four terrorists who almost succeeded in that horrible goal.  But some of you sit back and accept the actions of other terrorists attempting (and in some cases succeeding) to kill people inside the Capitol on January 6th.  Not only do you not condemn them, you tacitly accept that what they did was just.  

Tell me...real fucking slow...what is the difference between the 4 terrorists of United 73 trying to murder people in the Capitol and the hundreds of Proud Boys/Oathkeepers/MAGA/Qanon insurrectionists of January 6?  Explain it to me.  Why do we spit on the memories of one group and the other group gets a pass in your eyes and their leader, the man who incited them, continues to garner your favor?  

Why? 

Who are you talking to?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

She had literally just broken out the window and was climbing through the hole towards where the VP and speaker of the House were sheltering. It's lunacy that anyone would even entertain the idea that use of deadly force was not justified in this case

The next time Trump supporters try to storm the Capitol they should be met with a machine gun firing squad defending it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The next time Trump supporters try to storm the Capitol they should be met with a machine gun firing squad defending it. 

The french army did that during their fascist insurrection on Feb 6, 1934. They beat the internal threat back, but couldn't withstand the external fascist movement. History as our guide, our failure to hold the instigators of Jan 6 accountable is going to be a problem for us. 

• Hook 'Em 1