Woman who was shot at Capitol attack has family suing like a mofo

Steel Shank

Guest Lobo
5 hours ago, formermav43 said:

Who are you talking to?

You need more help with the math here or you finally fucking getting it, all-star?  Six months past, I still gotta explain to people like you why the stupid ain't going away?  Lot more people need to watch their parents rot in hell before the message if finally delivered.  I'm here to hand out stamps. 

I think about United Flight 73.  And those brave Americans who grounded that flight so that it could not fly into the U.S. Capitol and claim, hundreds, maybe thousands of lives.  Many of whom would have been our elected officials and their staffs, and the Capitol Police who protect them.  Those Capitol Police, and first responders, likely would have perished in large numbers attempting to enter the Capitol and evacuate the trapped and/or injured.  And we rightly condemn the actions of those four terrorists who almost succeeded in that horrible goal.  But some of you sit back and accept the actions of other terrorists attempting (and in some cases succeeding) to kill people inside the Capitol on January 6th.  Not only do you not condemn them, you tacitly accept that what they did was just.  
Tell me...real fucking slow...what is the difference between the 4 terrorists of United 73 trying to murder people in the Capitol and the hundreds of Proud Boys/Oathkeepers/MAGA/Qanon insurrectionists of January 6?  Explain it to me.  Why do we spit on the memories of one group and the other group gets a pass in your eyes and their leader, the man who incited them, continues to garner your favor?  
Why? 

LOL…hard talking to loons.

She was entitled enough to believe she and her clan alone spoke for the majority of citizens....who instead value democracy and legitimate governments run by rule of law. 

Therefore she was “entitled” to the bullet she earned.  I’m sorry for her family’s loss, but she tried to overthrow our government.

Dont sue.  Help form a foundation to expose radicals who indoctrinated her and educate others on how a democracy works.  Make something good come from her stupid, self-absorbed death instead of blaming others to reap an underserved windfall. 

• Hook 'Em 4

22 minutes ago, Reagan1k said:

Dont sue.  Help form a foundation to expose radicals who indoctrinated her and educate others on how a democracy works.  Make something good come from her stupid, self-absorbed death instead of blaming others to reap an underserved windfall. 

The people behind Q who indoctrinated her weren't radicals.  They were pranksters on 4Chan/8Chan, they were grifters, they were weird as fuck, but they weren't radicals.

There's a big-ass documentary on Q on HBOMax, with interviews of those behind Q and who ran the major Q sites.

After you've seen that, it goes from being "haha, those pranksters on the Chan boards are pushing all kinds of crazy shit about Oprah devouring children for whatever reason, that is hysterical" to "holy shit, they are getting mentally ill people like this woman killed!"

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

I think about United Flight 73.  And those brave Americans who grounded that flight so that it could not fly into the U.S. Capitol and claim, hundreds, maybe thousands of lives.  Many of whom would have been our elected officials and their staffs, and the Capitol Police who protect them.  Those Capitol Police, and first responders, likely would have perished in large numbers attempting to enter the Capitol and evacuate the trapped and/or injured.  And we rightly condemn the actions of those four terrorists who almost succeeded in that horrible goal.  But some of you sit back and accept the actions of other terrorists attempting (and in some cases succeeding) to kill people inside the Capitol on January 6th.  Not only do you not condemn them, you tacitly accept that what they did was just.  

Tell me...real fucking slow...what is the difference between the 4 terrorists of United 73 trying to murder people in the Capitol and the hundreds of Proud Boys/Oathkeepers/MAGA/Qanon insurrectionists of January 6?  Explain it to me.  Why do we spit on the memories of one group and the other group gets a pass in your eyes and their leader, the man who incited them, continues to garner your favor?  

Why? 

Flight 93

• Like 1

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Never go full Leroy Jenkins.

If she didn't do something stupid like try to rush through a barricade at the Capitol back in January, she's liable to have driven her car through the gates at CIA headquarters.  Or tried to scale a White House fence after Biden was sworn in.