tx 3 putt

The Woodlands / Lake Travis / Southlake  

50 members have voted

1. 1. #1 Karenville

• Woodlands
    • Lake Travis
    • Southlake

Guest Lobo

Only thing i know about Karens from those ‘areas’ are they never actually live in the city they claim to live in.  

Guest Lobo

Steiner Ranch is an HOA/neighborhood that is wholly contained in the City of Austin.  It does fall into the Lake Travis ISD but it's not a city/muni.  Southlake and The Woodlands are actual cities/municipalities.  Lake Travis is not.  There is a Lakeway but it's a very small area compared to the other two. 

It's important to remember that most powerful Karen is deceptive Karen who tries to pretend she lives in a city she doesn't really live in.  This Karen will come to you as a friend, she will not have the typical haircut.  She thinks her attitude, political affiliations, and church rhetoric are welcomed everywhere within the region.  

Edited by Lobo

Steiner Ranch is an HOA/neighborhood that is wholly contained in the City of Austin.  It does fall into the Lake Travis ISD but it's not a city/muni.  Southlake and The Woodlands are actual cities/municipalities.  Lake Travis is not.  There is a Lakeway but it's a very small area compared to the other two. 
It's important to remember that most powerful Karen is deceptive Karen who tries to pretend she lives in a city she doesn't really live in.  This Karen will come to you as a friend, she will not have the typical haircut.  She thinks her attitude, political affiliations, and church rhetoric are welcomed everywhere within the region.  

Leander ISD...and Horny Karens more likely to be into swinging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 2

I submit the following 3:

Livingston: Kountry Krazy Kornfed Karen... who really lives in Goodrich, Onalaska or Blanchard.

Beaumont: Huband’s Oil Employed Karen... who really lives in Vidor, Nederland or Lumberton. 

B/CS: Stanky Taint Dumb Karen... who really lives in Navasota, Iona or Hearne. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I grew up in Southlake and most of the Karen's were not actually from Southlake.

My vote is for The Woodlands. I met several people from there in college and they're insufferable. Always yelling "h-town" and saying they're from the "hoodlands".

Absolute terrible tippers and expected the best service.

13 hours ago, nnm said:

Poll is invalid without Katy. aggy capital of the world. More aggy Karens per capita than any other jurisdiction. 

Collin county would like a word with your manager.

The rioter next door: How the Dallas suburbs spawned domestic extremists

North Texas remains a focus of the investigation into the Capitol insurrection after 19 local residents have been charged in connection with the Jan. 6 attack, according to federal authorities. That's one of the largest numbers in any place in the country.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/22/capitol-siege-jan-6-north-texas-arrested/

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 2

Guest Lobo

^

Getting violent, getting loud, and demanding to speak to the presiding officers of the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate is pretty much the most Boss Karen move there is.  You can't get anymore Karen than that.  I guess maybe demanding to speak with the U.N. Secretary General would be the only topper, but Karens lose their powers in New York so probably couldn't even happen.  

9 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Collin county would like a word with your manager.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/22/capitol-siege-jan-6-north-texas-arrested/

Re:  Paul M. Davis, Esq.

When the 39-year-old University of Texas-educated lawyer returned home, he was fired from his job as associate general counsel and director of human resources for an insurance company. He and his fiancee parted ways, and vandals stuffed debris into his home’s sewer pipes, causing a flood of fecal matter-tinged water in his duplex.

Fess.  Up.  Brilliant!

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Re:  Paul M. Davis, Esq.

Fess.  Up.  Brilliant!

That’s some next-level retribution there. Required some planning—needed scouting to find the clean-outs, a tool to get the clean outs open, rags, the know-how, etc.  Brilliant and devious. Sounds like a surlyite for sure. 

I've only been to the Woodlands and have encountered no Karens there...  I encountered a lot of young Karen-in-training types back in the day who thought their Daddy's money would keep them from... nevermind.

16 hours ago, Tylerocks said:

Being opposed to anti-racist education makes you, what?

depends upon how anti-racist the anti-racism is.  Going by societal norms right now, it's highly unlikely it is anti-anything, but rather driving another agenda.

Edited by slorch