Who wants to marry a Bill(ionaire)

Kel Varnsen

• Kel Varnsen changed the title to Who wants to marry a Bill(ionaire)
Guest Lobo

A gates marriage will not Works.

She looks like she could rip the cap off a longneck with her barehands.  Even if it's not a twistoff.  

Edited by Lobo

9 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Guess the tracking chip in his covid vaccine worked a little too well.

Not for the third world though. Because shareholde...erm standards.

Edited by lmao

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

Asking the public to respect your privacy is exactly how you don’t get it. 

Can’t wait to see how Swole bill gets though. He’s probably already asking Bezos for workout tips. 

Bill’s gonna get real adventurous: he’s gonna play the $25 table blackjack rather than the $5 when he’s in Vegas.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Microsoft was Melinda's nickname for Bill.

She's lying.

Bill Gates Offering $1 Million To Anyone Who Can Design Condom He Can’t Break

MEDINA, WA—Explaining that not a single one has ever been able to contain his “monster hog,” billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates reportedly offered $1 million Wednesday to any person who designs a condom he can’t break. “While I wish all who enter good luck, I should warn you that the most gifted minds have repeatedly failed to develop a rubber that can withstand the thrusting of this massive, throbbing one-eyed monster of mine. My gigantic cock splits them apart every time,” said Gates, adding, “I know how to fucking work it,” and that he will likely just put most participants’ contraceptives “through their paces with my anaconda dick.” “Peek into our bedroom, and all you’ll find is a graveyard of sad, tattered condoms. Trojans, Magnums, Skyns, it doesn’t matter—when I bust a nut, the pathetic latex bursts apart like a firehose blasting through a piece of goddamn paper. Frankly, I don’t see why this katana of mine won’t simply cut through every sheath on planet Earth, the way I shoot my load. I commend whoever dares tame this beast; however, it’s almost certain to be a losing battle.” At press time, a nude, fully erect Gates stood towering over what remained of more than 10,000 torn and tattered experimental contraceptives.

https://www.theonion.com/bill-gates-offering-1-million-to-anyone-who-can-design-1829496936

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

She will get billions, but it won't be Madame Bezos billions:

The Gateses are believed to have a prenuptial agreement, but its details aren’t publicly known. The divorce petition notes that there is a separation contract in place.

Sounds like there was a pre-negotiated (and likely way worse than a 50/50 split) for a divorce or separation event as a contingency.

Gen-Z and Younger Millennials can claim Buffett is no longer the king and, tech rules everything around me (T.R.E.A.M get that money, dollar dolla bill yall), but he's still the GOAT at dispensing and dispositioning with his meddlesome priest.

I think they've been legally married but physically separated for decades (she hooked him up with her best friend if memory serves) because, like Chappelle or Chris Rock would say, ole Warren B knows what all hood rich dudes know-- "it's cheaper to keep'her".

Edited by DonkeyCigars