"Night Court" is coming back!

Gil Bang

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm surprised they haven't tried to bring back Golden Girls.  You could get older actresses like...Betty White, etc.

Now that I'm older, I appreciate some of the writing from the 80s.

NSFW language.

They already tried that with Hot in Cleveland. 

On 5/3/2021 at 10:27 PM, atomheartbevo said:

My memories suck, I always thought Markie was in it from the beginning, but Markie wasn't even a regular until the 3rd season.

Here's the intro from the first season.

Did anyone else watch this and wonder if they were still sleeping? WTF is up with all of the vomit. 

On 5/3/2021 at 9:27 PM, atomheartbevo said:

My memories suck, I always thought Markie was in it from the beginning, but Markie wasn't even a regular until the 3rd season.

Here's the intro from the first season.

pretty sure this is fake. Not the Karen Austin part, all the throw up part.

6 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Did anyone else watch this and wonder if they were still sleeping? WTF is up with all of the vomit. 

5 hours ago, Viper said:

pretty sure this is fake. Not the Karen Austin part, all the throw up part.

You all have never been to a real night court, have you?  What do you think a bunch of drunks are doing late at night?

19 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

e8e2fea608f2656ad7d840fa1a740707.jpg
1ed0b9f784f1038fd062d01faf53443e.jpg

Sandra Crystal Bernard and Markie Post now. I think Bernard is 60 not sure about Markie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFY.  The "Your WTF Celebrity Crush" thread for Sandra Bernhard is that way =====>

Edited by ScottS
Correct thread title. And OU sucks.

I remember a fierce debate in the 8th grade cafeteria... who got more pussy, Dan Fielding or Sam Malone. I believe the consensus reached was that Fielding wins in sheer numbers, and Malone wins in quality. But those results weren't scientific. 

On 5/7/2021 at 1:38 PM, Red Five said:

I remember a fierce debate in the 8th grade cafeteria... who got more pussy, Dan Fielding or Sam Malone. I believe the consensus reached was that Fielding wins in sheer numbers, and Malone wins in quality. But those results weren't scientific. 

If this was a serious debate, I suppose you were in special Ed. for 8th grade. Malone was slaying bar strange any night he wasn’t distracted by stupid Diane shit. 

Edited by Murfdogg21
  • Hook 'Em 2