"Intruder" at CIA headquarters...he got got.

Gil Bang

44 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Everett’s lines are great but almost all of them are too long to be a nice pithy reference. 

I use "I am the damned paterfamilias!" with my family all the time.  My wife even had it as the ringtone when I called for a while.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Everett’s lines are great but almost all of them are too long to be a nice pithy reference. 

I have a tendency to (over)use

"Two weeks?  That don't do me no good!"

They ever release anything on the suspect? 

Forget it, found it. Charged them with a sword. Dumbass. Never take a knife (sword) to a gunfight.

WASHINGTON — The man who tried to drive into CIA headquarters in Virginia on Monday has died of his injuries after he was shot by FBI agents who opened fire after he left his car brandishing a sword, a law enforcement official said Tuesday.

The man, Roy Gordon Cole, was known to the CIA because he had tried to drive into its heavily guarded facility before, officials said, adding that there were questions about his mental state.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/suspected-intruder-dies-after-being-shot-fbi-agents-outside-cia-n1266284

Obit is kind of interesting. 

https://www.duboiscountyfreepress.com/roy-gordon-cole-31-dubois/

Edited by InkaUtexas
Forgot google had a search function.

14 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Domestic vs. International. Everyone guards the CIA, except the CIA. 

Incorrect.  The gates of CIA HQS are guarded by the CIA's armed Security Protective Officers.  From the way the story is written, it sounds as if this situation was kind of drawn out for quite a while.  As soon as the SPOs stopped the suspect, and he refused to leave/cooperate, the SPOs most likely called the FBI, as they are folks who have the skills and experience with negotiations in standoff situations.

4 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Incorrect.  The gates of CIA HQS are guarded by the CIA's armed Security Protective Officers.  From the way the story is written, it sounds as if this situation was kind of drawn out for quite a while.  As soon as the SPOs stopped the suspect, and he refused to leave/cooperate, the SPOs most likely called the FBI, as they are folks who have the skills and experience with negotiations in standoff situations.

Well shit, the CIA should be happy the FBI didn’t start bulldozing Langley with tanks and the place burning down.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 83Horn said:

Got it, thanks for the clarification. I was always taught local enforcement could not fall to them, they can cover the interior perimeter but access was domestic.