Mother God killed by her loving disciplines

crash_davis

Love has won.

thor-is-it-though-gif.964600

https://www.ozarksfirst.com/local-news/cult-leader-found-mummified-wrapped-in-christmas-lights-in-colorado-home-7-arrested/

SAGUACHE COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — Seven people with suspected ties to the “Love Has Won” cult are facing charges after the body of the religious group’s leader was found at a home in Colorado.

Amy Carlson, 45, who was known as “Mother God” by her followers, was found dead in a home in the small, rural town of Moffat on Wednesday, April 28, according to arrest affidavits for the suspects, who are each charged with abuse of a corpse.

The remains were found in a back bedroom lying on a bed wrapped in what appeared to be a sleeping bag. What appeared to be glitter-type makeup was found around the woman’s eyes. The body was decorated with Christmas tree lights and “appeared to be set up in some type of shrine,” the warrant said.

Guest Lobo
5 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

How exactly is this “news?" 

Because it didn't happen in Florida.  Or involve Waco.

When I read some crazy shit in the news and it didn't happen to Florida, or involve Waco, I kinda shrug and think, "Meh.  How crazy could it have been, then?"  

Having said that, cue up the Super Troopers "Mother of God" meme.

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

Brady Bunch reboot gonna be wild as fuck.  

Jan starts a cult because she was never good enough for her family.  And well, you know the rest.

Guest Lobo

That's true.  Kinda looks like a Waco High School class reunion.  Or the candidates to try to primary Mark DeSantis in Florida's upcoming governor race.  

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Brady Bunch reboot gonna be wild as fuck.  

Jan starts a cult because she was never good enough for her family.  And well, you know the rest.

Things escalate quickly in episode 3 when members of Jan's cult start praying to Marsha Marsha Marsha. 

Guest Lobo

Alice and Sam definitely had a weird vibe going on.  I also feel really old just now realizing that Alice was my age when the show started.  Maybe I should join a cult.

You know who was a cult leader, that little fucker...Oliver.  Kid was in 5 episodes 47 years ago and all I have to say is, "Little Cousin Oliver" and everybody here knows exactly who I'm talking about.  That's the enduring stature of a cult leader.  

What were we talking about?  Oh yeah, cults like this may have really passionate followers wiling to kill somebody and wrap them in Christmas lights.  But it took a decade for this woman to fool and groom these people.  Qanon did it less than 5.  Amazing.  

12 hours ago, F250 said:

7jwhe7.thumb.jpg.20b127acea36b89b1125ee6f0559728e.jpg

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

mog2.thumb.jpg.67c2945a16f29b8b9672282cbe4ec6e7.jpg

Dearest Bertha,

The reports are true and the worst has happened. I should have you hear the truth from mine own lips, rather than the papers of those wicked newsman.  Some of the lads and lasses of our group have killed Mother God and decorated her face with the powder that glistens, and her body with the illuminating mechanical apparatuses of Christmas, so that we can see her and offer tributes without the aid of torches.  She was secured inside the bag of sleeping, as Clem couldn’t keep his hands and his pecker from worshipping her holy temple in an inappropriate way.

The group had become particular about the words coming out of her mouth, and the resulting action has led to my feared prognosis being proven correct.  The winds were rife with rumors, and we quickly broke camp and began our march. After a short pause of half a day, I felt myself completely vigorous and rested, so that I, after some hours of rest, should again be able to put behind me five or six miles without any aggravation, for which I initially thanked the Universal High Soul and Mother God.  After the march, our group numbers four men and three women.

Unfortunately, even with our march, we were unable to have a good opportunity to put things in order, and the local officers of the law quickly ensnared us in their cuffs of hands.

I have asked those officers of the law to keep you instructed as to my condition. I am now fully focused on repairing my clothing and occupying myself with the protection of my posterior, as some of the residents of my prison have taken a liking to me. Their tongues ask me about Mother God, but their eyes have a more personal interest.

I have several times done services for others to earn the friendship of those who share my enslaved condition in the hopes that they may protect me, but it is to no avail, and I fear that the main assault is but a few hours away.

My one good fortune is that my sense of smell is no longer being assaulted by the emanations arising from Mother God slowly joining her ancestors.

My love always,

Jebediah

The Rock Clapping GIF

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Alice and Sam definitely had a weird vibe going on.  I also feel really old just now realizing that Alice was my age when the show started.  Maybe I should join a cult.

You know who was a cult leader, that little fucker...Oliver.  Kid was in 5 episodes 47 years ago and all I have to say is, "Little Cousin Oliver" and everybody here knows exactly who I'm talking about.  That's the enduring stature of a cult leader.  

What were we talking about?  Oh yeah, cults like this may have really passionate followers wiling to kill somebody and wrap them in Christmas lights.  But it took a decade for this woman to fool and groom these people.  Qanon did it less than 5.  Amazing.  

She started the cult in 2018.  

Guest Lobo

This particular group in 2018, but she'd been identifying, manipulating, and grooming people like this for decades. 

A good Cult leader knows when to pivot the mission statement of the organization.  

Qanon started out as trying to overthrow an evil cabal of baby-eating pedophile elites just 5 short years ago.  But now that there's abundant evidence of child molesters and statutory rapists in their own ranks...they've wisely swiveled to becoming experts in the nuanced milieu of intrastate election laws in 7 very specific states.  That's Cult Leadership 101.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Pretty sure Oliver is playing a tambourine in the Denver Airport right now 

Guest Lobo

That was super creepy that kid comes on the show for the final season in 1973-1974.  And that year, John Denver's career blows up with three #1 hits, "Rocky Mountain High" "Sunshine on my Shoulders" and "Thank god I'm a country boy."  And you never saw them on the same show or in the same room or the same flight after that.  

Guest Lobo
15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Children of the Corn.   The one on the right is about to hit puberty so they have to kill him, right?  Been a while since I saw the movie.  

I think they killed you the day after your 19th birthday.  You could live well into puberty, and I think your whole 18th year.

Movie critic Matt Gaetz of the Pensacola Union-Times called the film, "A patriotic documentary about the dangers of associating with people over 17.  I found myself cheering for those that appreciate the children and their love of my cob."  

Edited by Lobo