Bucket of rats

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

No electrocution?  pfft.  Was that awesome thread on TOS or here?

Cool device though.  Fill it half way with water though so you don't have to deal with live vermin.

Look up mousetrap Mondays on youtube. 

6 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

No electrocution?  pfft.  Was that awesome thread on TOS or here?

Cool device though.  Fill it half way with water though so you don't have to deal with live vermin.

I remember that thread. Wasn't the OP of that thread shooting them with a pellet gun? Then the sadists came out with suggestions on how to kill mice in more cruel and unusual punishments... yeah, good times.

19 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Probably a better idea than I had last year when a mouse got in our house.  It got under the fridge, so I hid in the next room over and sniped at it with my kid's BB gun.  It was kind of fun.  Wife was not amused.

So a same sex marriage, then?  Good for you.  Glad y'all were able to adopt.

Guest Lobo

Two little rats fell into a bucket of cream. 

The first rat quickly gave up and drowned.  

The second rat wouldn't quit.  He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter.  And he crawled at.  

15 hours ago, Born to Run said:

I like like the Twitter comments with cats as avatars calling this cruel. Yes house cats are known for compassion and forgiveness and not torturing small creatures over many hours until all life is gone. "Too cruel,get a house cat!"smh

We had a cat that wouldn't touch their bodies. He would simply eat their brains out of the top of their heads and then leave them laying there.

• Hook 'Em 1

While I was at UT I walked into the wrong physiology lab and came across a garbage can full of rats in water. Rat on top of rat struggling to keep their snout above water. I suppose they were being exercised before being cut open or some such exam. Horrifying  

20 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

While I was at UT I walked into the wrong physiology lab and came across a garbage can full of rats in water. Rat on top of rat struggling to keep their snout above water. I suppose they were being exercised before being cut open or some such exam. Horrifying  

Dude

Guest Lobo
7 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

"Baby, you got a stew going."  /CarlWeathers