Cinco de Drunko aftermath thread

immamac

I drank about 5 more margaritas than were necessary and then slammed some brisket enchiladas (from leftover brisket, slammed and went hard). This morning I woke up still drunk and almost shit myself, like 1 second away from shit in my pants almost shit myself.

Any other stories?

Went to a newish mexican restaurant that was taking reservations for some reason (been in pandemic mode so long seemed strange as hell to deal with a restaurant that wouldn't immediately try to serve us in order to make some money) but lots of people were late so they were letting in first come first serve. Waited about 5 min and got seated. There was a 90 minute limit but stayed 4 hours. Got free straw hats and had 3 margs, 2 beers, and a quesadilla.

Took straw hats to another brand new mexican peruvian restaurant around the corner where we got weird looks for the hats. Fuck'em, outrageous straw hats are funny no matter who wears them and anyone can. Proceeded to have salchipappas, 3 margs, and 4 shots with the mariachis who stayed to drink.

Walked home and bought chicken/lamb over rice and finished it off with a bag of tortilla chips. I feel like a fucking fat ass. But woke up ok, showered, started work at 10.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, immamac said:

I drank about 5 more margaritas than were necessary and then slammed some brisket enchiladas (from leftover brisket, slammed and went hard). This morning I woke up still drunk and almost shit myself, like 1 second away from shit in my pants almost shit myself.

Any other stories?

dumb and dumber GIF

• Hook 'Em 1