Gatlinburg TN and Savannah GA - 2 places that are not in my kitchen

Baboontyme

It is kind of insane here. Getting up and down the mountain to our house was pretty much white knuckle driving, especially when I had to go down and back to to pickup food after dark. And I thought my wife's minivan had auto locking doors once you get out. I guess not because I looked down off the porch while the family was eating and saw the sliding doors open and a little face staring up at me. Luckily mama didn't try to join her babies in the van, they took off with some yelling, and the only victim appears to be my 16.9 oz of Diet Dew I left on the front seat. It was too dark and happened too fast to get pictures but something tells me they'll be back today. 

• 7 months later...

Daughter has a soccer tournament in Gatlinburg this weekend and was hoping for some recs for food and bars since we only really see the team at the games.  Based on this thread and my googling, options appear limited.  The weather is supposed to suck which may be a blessing in disguise if it keeps the crowds down.  

15 hours ago, alincoln said:

Daughter has a soccer tournament in Gatlinburg this weekend and was hoping for some recs for food and bars since we only really see the team at the games.  Based on this thread and my googling, options appear limited.  The weather is supposed to suck which may be a blessing in disguise if it keeps the crowds down.  

I remember us struggling to find bars and restaurants at times. The closest I got for you is we went to an Pizza joint in a strip center that had axe throwing, and those wristbands where you fill up your own beer yourself. The pizza was actually pretty good, and the whole experience was a pretty great time, actually. But like you said, not a lot of options.

It was this place, in the Pigeon Forge location. I think we stopped right after a day at Dollywood.

https://www.axehousetn.com/

• Hook 'Em 1