Texas @ TCU Series Thread

Horny Bull

Is there a radio station feed for this game? 104.9 doesn't have it, at least not through their iPhone app or the website. Texassports.com radio player doesn't have it - just says "next broadcast is softball at 6pm." ESPN app has the video feed, but the audio cuts off when the phone goes to sleep. I'm just trying to mow my yard and listen to the game. This is insanely frustrating.

1 minute ago, capnamerca said:

Is there a radio station feed for this game? 104.9 doesn't have it, at least not through their iPhone app or the website. Texassports.com radio player doesn't have it - just says "next broadcast is softball at 6pm." ESPN app has the video feed, but the audio cuts off when the phone goes to sleep. I'm just trying to mow my yard and listen to the game. This is insanely frustrating.

UT app has the radio broadcast

Just now, LonghornSean said:

UT app has the radio broadcast

I may be doing something wrong, but I open the UT app. There's a section on the main app page for "Baseball Gameday." There's a button that says "Live Audio." If you click that, it redirects to the Texassports.com audio feed, which is not live, and says "next broadcast women's softball 6pm." Is there a different spot I shoudl be checking?

I consider myself fairly technically adept. This is insane.

7 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Having the same issue and you are right it just says softball next.  Might have to listen to the TCU feed 

Edited by Hook1997
I got it working also, they started it late I think.

1 minute ago, capnamerca said:

I may be doing something wrong, but I open the UT app. There's a section on the main app page for "Baseball Gameday." There's a button that says "Live Audio." If you click that, it redirects to the Texassports.com audio feed, which is not live, and says "next broadcast women's softball 6pm." Is there a different spot I shoudl be checking?

I consider myself fairly technically adept. This is insane.

Audio button on the bottom menu of the app. Then you actually have to scroll down to the Baseball live (TCU May 8 ). And I have to hit pause and then play to get it to work. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UnhappilyMarried said:

Does the Disch still play that big since Pierce moved the fences in or it just a dead narrative that national guys still run with?

It's still a pitcher's park, unless the wind is blowing out 

3 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Do people coach base running anymore?

When MLB has become home run derby, what do you expect?

This isn’t the major leagues .. coaching SHOULD still be part of the game at this level.

THREE baserunning blunders point to a larger problem than the players.

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn