Texas @ TCU Series Thread

Horny Bull

i have seriously coaches six year old girls with better base running situational awareness.  this is insane.

just what we needed from stevens there.  let's blow a fucking inning open with some competent base running and clutch hitting now.  please.

2 minutes ago, freyguy said:

These Frog fans are pissing me off with how annoying they are.

they are definitely putting their insecurity on display but this is a good thing.  first, it is nice to see some intensity in a college baseball venue.  second, good for the guys' mental toughness just like playing in college station.

nothing better than winning series at a raucous, unfriendly environment.  think about the 2005 ole miss series.  takes heightened focus and mental toughness and helps prepare for more postseason intensity.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, sidis said:

they are definitely putting their insecurity on display but this is a good thing.  first, it is nice to see some intensity in a college baseball venue.  second, good for the guys' mental toughness just like playing in college station.

nothing better than winning series at a raucous, unfriendly environment.  think about the 2005 ole miss series.  takes heightened focus and mental toughness and helps prepare for more postseason intensity.

And I think some of the mistakes we have seen so far in the series are the result of "wanting it too much," as a direct result of the environment.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

And I think some of the mistakes we have seen so far in the series are the result of "wanting it too much," as a direct result of the environment.

In such a situation, one must stay within himself, let the game come to him, and give all glory to God.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

exactly.  it is an opportunity to learn.  hopefully they do.  hopefully our coaching does as well. 

nice defense in that half.  their leadoff guy has belted three right up the middle in three at bats. 

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

I haven’t seen it anywhere - fucking distanced announcers wearing masks. CDC needs to grab his sack and put an end to any limitations on games. He’s capable of doing it, like with his handling of The Eyes after OU last fall. 

Disch has never been like Lupton last night. 

Never is a strong word.  Perhaps you mean recently.

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I haven’t seen it anywhere - fucking distanced announcers wearing masks. CDC needs to grab his sack and put an end to any limitations on games. He’s capable of doing it, like with his handling of The Eyes after OU last fall. 

Disch has never been like Lupton last night. 

No disagreement.  The chicken little shit needs to end.