Texas @ TCU Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

Does Kennedy have a tell?  That’s the second time they have pitched out when he went. 

Nah it was just a well timed pitch out. They know Kennedy is aggressive on the bases, especially with two outs and Daly up to bat. 

Kennedy is almost a guaranteed out.  Beast in the outfield & on the bases though, when he actually gets on.

Just for the record Kennedy’s average is higher than Antico’s. And Faltines. He’s 1 out 4 official at bats in getting hits. But he trails em both in slugging and obp. There have been year’s in the past in which that wasn’t the worst in the starting lineup.

He’s hit .300 before so I’d assume he’s got it in him to do it again. But at least he has speed and defense to bring to the game like you said.

I suppose my ultimate point is that he’s playing below what he’s shown in the past. If he could get back to .280 that would be helpful to finish out the season.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Just for the record Kennedy’s average is higher than Antico’s. And Faltines. He’s 1 out 4 official at bats in getting hits. But he trails em both in slugging and obp. There have been year’s in the past in which that wasn’t the worst in the starting lineup.

He’s hit .300 before so I’d assume he’s got it in him to do it again. But at least he has speed and defense to bring to the game like you said.

I suppose my ultimate point is that he’s playing below what he’s shown in the past. If he could get back to .280 that would be helpful to finish out the season.

In conference:

EK: .205

Faltine: .258

Antico: .274

Infield hits in midweek games aren’t relevant to ABs in today game. Kennedy’s hit today was his first in his last 9 conference games. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Had to look to see who ESPNU was carrying today … and now, I’m blind.  Can you believe anyone … even aggy … would wear this shit?

9AD7F48A-0925-452D-B7F1-562CC0A98C6D.jpeg

Aggies shamelessly biting off of Vanderbilt’s Unis...always somebody’s little brother 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Had to look to see who ESPNU was carrying today … and now, I’m blind.  Can you believe anyone … even aggy … would wear this shit?

9AD7F48A-0925-452D-B7F1-562CC0A98C6D.jpeg

Can I believe aggy would wear that shit?

Hell yes I can.