Texas @ TCU Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, MuellerHorn said:

Honestly, it doesn't even matter that UT will be one game out of first. This series is going to do wonders for the Horns RPI status for the postseason. Fuck the roaches!

Oh, yes.  I'd love to steal the conference championship, but locking up that Super is the key.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Getting ahead of myself, but this would be a great way to close out this series:

6.5. 5 10-Run Rule. ... By Conference rule, however, in Big 12 Conference play, the mercy-rule (10-run lead after the seventh inning) will be enforced only for double-headers, the last playing opportunity of a series and the non-championship games of the Big 12 Championship.

Who knew?  Glorious.

1 minute ago, MuellerHorn said:

Honestly, it doesn't even matter that UT will be one game out of first. This series is going to do wonders for the Horns RPI status for the postseason. Fuck the roaches!

https://www.warrennolan.com/baseball/2021/rpi-predict

This site puts our projected RPI at #4 under the assumption we sweep WV. Currently at #5. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I know it's Mother's Day and graduation weekend and whatever other stupid excuse you want to make, but the fact that no one seems to have shown up to the park on a beautiful day in FW with a chance to clinch a tie for the reg season crown is PATHETIC. 

• Hook 'Em 1