Texas @ TCU Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

I know it's Mother's Day and graduation weekend and whatever other stupid excuse you want to make, but the fact that no one seems to have shown up to the park on a beautiful day in FW with a chance to clinch a tie for the reg season crown is PATHETIC. 

What do you expect from a cockroach?

7 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I know it's Mother's Day and graduation weekend and whatever other stupid excuse you want to make, but the fact that no one seems to have shown up to the park on a beautiful day in FW with a chance to clinch a tie for the reg season crown is PATHETIC. 

I believe that others have mentioned it within this thread but don’t feel like looking for it, but the words, ”fair weather” were used. Also, fuck those douche bag ‘roach fans. 🤘🏼Hook ‘em. 

Edited by Droopy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Droopy said:

I believe that others have mentioned it within this thread but don’t feel like looking for it, but the words, ”fair weather” were used. Also, fuck those douche bag ‘roach fans. 🤘🏼Hook ‘em. 

I get it, but that doesn't even make sense. Fair weather fans should have been out in droves today. 

I mean, I get why the park is empty *now*. Since they're getting their mother fucking asses smoked. 

11 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Friend of mine and I were thinking of going today.  With individual tics at $115, we decided agsinst it.  Seeing an empty, pissant stadium kind of makes me mad.  Texas would be overflowing @ home in this situation.

F this conference.

Nothing has ever seemed more pathetic to me than these assholes these days who talk endless shit even when they're absolutely getting their asses handed to them. I never liked any kind of shit-talking, but I'll never understand that crap. And you see it more and more all the time, as if the trash talk is more important to them than the performance.

Edited by wood
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned on this thread but, wtf is up with spending time, money, and effort to blow up a pic of CDC and write "treason" on it?  

They don't feel alive unless they are perpetually aggrieved by something. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

I get it, but that doesn't even make sense. Fair weather fans should have been out in droves today. 

I mean, I get why the park is empty *now*. Since they're getting their mother fucking asses smoked. 

Fair weather, in that, they where there in the beginning for the Friday game because it was a party and shit-talking fest that those chest beating bitches live for. They don’t care about the game at all. They care about being able to take out their tiny peen frustration out on Texas. When Texas won, they did what they always do, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Yesterday they were there but because it was a close game they didn’t have much opportunity to act like jackasses until the final out. Then they returned to form as if they really kicked our ass. But, the real fans of the team and game, came on Sunday to support their team instead of talk shit.

The bitches that stayed home can suck my Longhorn dick and go back to not giving a shit until the next Texas Longhorn team comes to town to help them fill their seats. 🤘🏼Forever. 

Also, to the people wishing we had fans like that at the Disc can also kiss my dick. Loud is cool, but don’t be an asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, wood said:

Nothing has ever been more pathetic to me than these assholes these days who talk endless shit even when they're getting their asses handed to them. I never liked any kind of shit-talking, but I'll never understand that crap. And you see it more and more all the time, as if the trash talk is more important to them than the performance.

Precisely why I'd wait until, say, 9-0 before I'd say shit.  :)

1 minute ago, DaggerHorns said:

Jesus, what a great gif ^^^

So....learn me real quick.

1) even after today’s skull fucking, we are still 1 spot out of big 12 title?

2) this should solidify regionals and a #1 seed?

1) Yes

2) We were a solid regional host coming into today. We're playing for a Super host.

• Hook 'Em 1