What is his TexAgs handle....?

Aqua Buddha

why is this on the non-political board?  [mention=3]blacklab[/mention]  [mention=397]immamac[/mention]
Sincerely. 
At your leisure, of course, if you are so inclined to answer. And with all due respect. 

This is a political board lol
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

why is this on the non-political board?  @blacklab  @immamac

Sincerely. 

At your leisure, of course, if you are so inclined to answer. And with all due respect. 

What politics have been discussed? Fuckholes blocking the street in rush hour traffic and overgrown fuckhole losing his mind.   

• Hook 'Em 4

I believe this was in the vicinity of 121 and Preston this past Friday.  Protesters were blocking the intersection during evening rush hour.  Even though it was pointless to do so, this guy got mad and started yelling about it.  He yelled at the fuckheads blocking traffic and he yelled at the manlet cop who was doing nothing about it.  That doesn't make him aggy and it doesn't make him racist.  Fuck those protesters and fuck anyone on this site carrying their water.

I believe this was on Sunday May 2nd. It was in response to the death of Marvin Scott III while in custody at the Collin County Jail on a Marijuana possession charge. Death was ruled a homicide by the M. E.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Rage+1 2

56 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

What politics have been discussed? Fuckholes blocking the street in rush hour traffic and overgrown fuckhole losing his mind.   

Original tweet is by jack posobiec: pizza gate truther, Qanon promoter, OANN personality, and internet troll. The OP was a troll bait post playing up culture wars along strictly partisan lines. 

How is it not political?

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Just now, Captainant said:

Original tweet is by jack posobiec: pizza gate truther, Qanon promoter, OANN personality, and internet troll. The OP was a troll bait post playing up culture wars along strictly partisan lines. 

How is it not political?

I like @fattyflattie. He’s a reasonable dude. And what’s so scary to me is that so many folks like him don’t realize what’s happening with the amplification and constant barrage of the culture wars. It’s become so engrained in us we don’t even realize it’s happening.

• Hook 'Em 6

31 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

There seems to be an unsustainable amount of rage building in America. It won’t end well.

There seems to be quite a bit of fucktoolery, about which people are fucking fed up.  Then, after people deliberately fuck with others who have nothing to do with their cause or issue; they seem quite shocked that people want to punch them in the mouth.

weird as hell, I know...

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

There seems to be quite a bit of fucktoolery, about which people are fucking fed up.  Then, after people deliberately fuck with others who have nothing to do with their cause or issue; they seem quite shocked that people want to punch him in the fucking mouth

Do we agree or disagree?

depending on your answer, I may challenge you to a duel.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

And don’t block the roadway

I said opt out.  Both those guys.  But the truth is a BLM protest happens on a road I’m on, I’ve got three to four choices - get mad or sympathetic and do nothing, punch the guy in the mouth, ask him to let folks through, or join him.  Depending on what was happening, I’d say I would probably either do nothing and be sympathetic or I’d join in.   I doubt being inconvenienced by a road block is a harder obstacle than being a young black man in our country right now. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 4

How is it not political?

The OP is hardly a Qanon promoter. How many people here actually know who the original tweeter is. All I saw was some stupid people blocking the goddamn road and some equally stupid dude leave his car to yell at them. Whatever point they were trying to make, I’m sure all those people stuck in traffic were more likely to be supportive of them afterwards. Dipshits.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Culture war, scary angry different people, and fear-based identity politics are 85% of the GOP's platform.  The other 15% are tax cuts for the rich.  Hopefully, folks start to understand that the 85% is just a distraction for the 15%.

Edited by immamac
Vacation for CR outside of CR
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

And what’s so scary to me is that so many folks like him don’t realize what’s happening with the amplification and constant barrage of the culture wars. It’s become so engrained in us we don’t even realize it’s happening.

Oh believe me, I see it.  I think we fall on opposite sides of the aisle on much of it, but that’s ok.  I didn’t know who tf tweeted that, I don’t follow any of the right or left wing idiots close enough to recognize anyone other than Andy Ngo, and the only reason I remember him is because his last name.   This thread will (has) inevitably turned political, but what doesn’t these days? Was better when we were just trying to figure out his Txags handle.  

I don’t dislike protesters, but I hate impromptu, purposely caused traffic jams.  Don’t care if it’s BLM, the klan, a car chase, or some Lance Armstrong wannabe asshole.  Fucking up everyone’s afternoon is bullshit.  If I missed a job interview, time spent with a loved one during visiting hours, whatever, I’d be upset too.  But odds are this dude was just an asshole; he certainly came off as one. 

1 hour ago, TexPx said:

I believe this was on Sunday May 2nd. It was in response to the death of Marvin Scott III while in custody at the Collin County Jail on a Marijuana possession charge. Death was ruled a homicide by the M. E.

Haven’t heard of this one. Is anyone from the dept being charged? 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Oh believe me, I see it.  I think we fall on opposite sides of the aisle on much of it, but that’s ok.  I didn’t know who tf tweeted that, I don’t follow any of the right or left wing idiots close enough to recognize anyone other than Andy Ngo, and the only reason I remember him is because his last name.   This thread will (has) inevitably turned political, but what doesn’t these days? Was better when we were just trying to figure out his Txags handle.  

I don’t dislike protesters, but I hate impromptu, purposely caused traffic jams.  Don’t care if it’s BLM, the klan, a car chase, or some Lance Armstrong wannabe asshole.  Fucking up everyone’s afternoon is bullshit.  If I missed a job interview, time spent with a loved one during visiting hours, whatever, I’d be upset too.  But odds are this dude was just an asshole; he certainly came off as one. 

It’s quite literally the perfect video to amplify. Regardless of which side you are on, you can point in anger at someone, while explaining the bad actions of your side as justified.

whatever narrative you want, it’s there for the taking...so long as the video is spread and let’s more and more people get angry, it has succeeded. The anger is the ultimate goal.

why?

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

It’s quite literally the perfect video to amplify. Regardless of which side you are on, you can point in anger at someone, while explaining the bad actions of your side as justified.

whatever narrative you want, it’s there for the taking...so long as the video is spread and let’s more and more people get angry, it has succeeded. The anger is the ultimate goal.

why?

Because it is a perfect wedge between the two cultures of America. 

One side sees a grown man yelling and acting like a child and slapping at a black woman.  The GOP Trump side sees past that and sees someone they identify with, just a poor victim who let his emotions get the better of him. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Because it is a perfect wedge between the two cultures of America. 

One side sees a grown man yelling and acting like a child and slapping at a black woman.  The GOP Trump side sees past that and sees someone they identify with, just a poor victim who let his emotions get the better of him. 

But what I am asking @fattyflattie is why is the goal to just breed anger...?

7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

But what I am asking @fattyflattie is why is the goal to just breed anger...?

He might be able to get the point where he can answer it.

But it is rather obvious IMO the purpose is to motivate the GOP base to get to the polls and to distract the GOP base from the growing wealth gap between the middle class and ultra wealthy, the growing gap between healthcare costs and wages, and the growing gap between higher education costs and wages.  

Haven’t heard of this one. Is anyone from the dept being charged? 

No charges that I know of.

“Seven Collin County detention officers were fired earlier this month for their roles in Scott's death, but one has been reinstated.

Collin County Sheriff Jim Skinner relieved the officers of their duties two weeks after Scott’s death for violating the sheriff's office policies and procedures. The officer’s firings also followed the start of an internal affairs investigation to determine if detention officers followed jailing protocols. During the investigation, an eighth officer resigned.”

https://www.keranews.org/news/2021-04-28/justice-has-to-be-served-marvin-scotts-family-demands-officers-face-charges-for-his-death

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, GW Hayduke said:

He might be able to get the point where he can answer it.

But it is rather obvious IMO the purpose is to motivate the GOP base to get to the polls and to distract the GOP base from the growing wealth gap between the middle class and ultra wealthy, the growing gap between healthcare costs and wages, and the growing gap between higher education costs and wages.  

As someone who had voted straight ticket (R) my entire life until 2020 (sat out 2016), I sadly agree.

So long as we remain distracted while more and more wealth accumulates in fewer and fewer hands, the goal has been achieved.

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

As someone who had voted straight ticket (R) my entire life until 2020 (sat out 2016), I sadly agree.

So long as we remain distracted while more and more wealth accumulates in fewer and fewer hands, the goal has been achieved.

Plus we have an entire right-wing media ecosystem that amplifies that distraction to the GOP base.  There are actors like Jack Posobiec, OAN, the opinion side of Fox News, brietbart, facebook and twitter accounts, talk radio, etc. along with the GOP politicians themselves who all propagate division in harmony.  Supercharge that chorus with an acceptance of misinformation and lies along with a slowly flawed value system of the GOP base, and we get to the place we are today.

Plus we have an entire right-wing media ecosystem that amplifies that distraction to the GOP base.  There are actors like Jack Posobiec, OAN, the opinion side of Fox News, brietbart, facebook and twitter accounts, talk radio, etc. along with the GOP politicians themselves who all propagate division in harmony.  Supercharge that chorus with an acceptance of misinformation and lies along with a slowly flawed value system of the GOP base, and we get to the place we are today.

Where is the NEWS side of Fox? It is all propaganda.
  • Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Must have missed the armed protestors when I saw the video.

Watched about 10 seconds of the video...so no armed left-wing militia members, huh?

When the truth becomes whatever the hell some bozo wants to type up, then we are left living in a world devoid of reality.

again, we are living in a simulation.

• Hook 'Em 1

Watched about 10 seconds of the video...so no armed left-wing militia members, huh?
When the truth becomes whatever the hell some bozo wants to type up, then we are left living in a world devoid of reality.
again, we are living in a simulation.

They had arms and hands too.

Have you yet connected the dots?  You didn't hear about Marvin Scott's murder in police custody until the protesters blocked the street.
That's exactly why the protest needed to block the street.
I'm sorry for those who were inconvenienced on a Sunday afternoon.  Perhaps if the cops didn't routinely kill black people, there wouldn't be any protests and they'd be able to get to the local Olive Garden in a timely fashion.

People protest because they are outraged. I get that. It brings attention to issues. But assuming one is simply inconvenienced is another wrong.
  • Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Perhaps if the cops didn't routinely kill black people

I know this forum is prone to hyperbole, and I know I'm going to regret posting on this thread, but Can you define "routine" for me plz?

Because, so far in 2021, there have been a grand total of 4 unarmed black people killed by police.

In 2020?  Less than 20.

https://www.reneeater.com/on-monuments-blog/tag/list+of+unarmed+black+people+killed+by+police

So basically the chances of an unarmed black person being killed by police is about the same as dying falling out of bed.

Edited by Message Board User
  • Hook 'Em 5

3 hours ago, GW Hayduke said:

Culture war, scary angry different people, and fear-based identity politics are 85% of the GOP's platform.  The other 15% are tax cuts for the rich.  Hopefully, folks start to understand that the 85% is just a distraction for the 15%.

Fucking hilarious.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I remember in college, one day my bus route home was blocked by anti-Iraq war protests. I just wanted to go home. I was frustrated by the delay. In no way did I run into the crowd and berate the protesters and tell them to get off the streets, what they were doing was illegal, and yell at cops for not doing their job. Because even though I didn’t particularly agree or disagree with their protest, I recognize their right to protest and realize civil protests are American traditions.  

If you are out there screaming at protesters, it probably means you don’t like why their blocking traffic, not that their actually blocking traffic. 

• Hook 'Em 3