elon musk hosts saturday night live

8 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

miley was much hotter as the wholesome hanna montana at 14.

wait. wut?

The first song was shit.  The second song was, too, but she brought it like a bad ass and I remembered live music for a minute and decided she's not the worst thing out there by a long shot

• Hook 'Em 1

I'd like Miley a lot more if I didn't smell stale cigarette smoke every time I hear her voice. That second song was solid.

Thought Elon performed about as well as could be expected for a non-actor with Asperger's in a live performance. Was impressed he did as many skits as he did. A lot of hosts go for the bare minimum.

• Hook 'Em 1

A contingent of Elon Musk’s legions of fans tuned in to watch the hugely popular — and controversial — billionaire tech inventor and entrepreneur make his debut as host of Saturday Night Live. Last night’s telecast, hosted by Musk with musical guest Miley Cyrus, drew a 4.7 household Live+Same Day rating in the 44 metered local markets and a 2.7 adults 18-49 rating in the 25 markets with local people meters.

That was up sharply from the most recent SNL original on April 10, with host Carey Mulligan and musical guest Kid Cudi, which averaged a 3.6 in overnight households and a 1.5 in adults 18-49.

In fact, the non-entertainer topped the metered market household ratings for any other host this season except for comedians Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle. The 4.8 in households is tied for the third highest telecast of the season, behind the Nov. 7 Chappelle-hosted episode (5.7) and the Oct. 3 season premiere hosted by Rock (5.4). Last night’s household’s result matched the overnight rating for the Oct. 24 show hosted by Adele.

The 2.7 in 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters is the outright third highest of the season behind the episodes with Chappelle (3.6) and Chris Rock (2.8).

On 5/11/2021 at 11:47 AM, ajax said:

I have no idea why Elon triggers so many people.

Some insane journalist claims he flashed a white power symbol and wished death on him. Then I took a look at her Twitter profile and realized crap it's someone I know. She seems sane in person.

https://www.theblaze.com/amp/writer-elon-musk-burns-alive-ok-sign-2652936725

So the OK sign is now 100% out?  Is that what I am picking up?