Happy Mother's Day

Hawndoh

I'll probably hit up HEB (they should be open today), I'm thinking a salt and pepper shaker set. She was slinging hamburgers at a little joint her uncle owned in Leroy, TX when my dad, fresh back from that dustup with Germany, met her and the two soon eloped. They spend the next 62 years together and she cooked a lot of good meals but nothing beat those Saturday evening hamburgers just like she learned to cook working for Uncle Buddy. She died alone this past June, at a long term care facility during the height of the pandemic panic. RIP mom.

Treat her right, Mr. T. Indeed. 

• Like 2

Mrs. Brat’s birthday was on the 8th, so it should have been a big family weekend. She got some cards & phone calls from all the kids, but nobody came by (they are still somewhat Covid shy)

She was very touched when our middle grandson made this Heavy sterling silver cross from the scrap spoons I gave him months ago. (He has a little kiln furnace he likes to mess with as a hobby). I supplied the new chain & bale.

She is very proud of it.

D08DBDFC-61CF-477C-B252-75017CB1E65E.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Mrs. Brat’s birthday was on the 8th, so it should have been a big family weekend. She got some cards & phone calls from all the kids, but nobody came by (they are still somewhat Covid shy)

She was very touched when our middle grandson made this Heavy sterling silver cross from the scrap spoons I gave him months ago. (He has a little kiln furnace he likes to mess with as a hobby). I supplied the new chain & bale.

She is very proud of it.

D08DBDFC-61CF-477C-B252-75017CB1E65E.jpeg

This is surly.  You don't need some elaborate excuse to show us boobs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1