Which one of you assholes lost a tiger?

HenryJames

4 hours ago, Bevo said:

Nah, definitely not around N. and S. Country Squire or around Kinkaid. The hood would be way west in Bunker Hill where the Chilton's and DeAyala's lived. There were some apartment's near Duschene in Hunter's Creek but otherwise I think Hunter's Creek is the nicest. Unfortunately what made all of them nice were the big lots and trees which have been torn down to put several close McMansions next to each other. I think the Cullen's house (Oil) on Wickline was torn for 3 houses.

Where is that in proximity to Drank Blvd.?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Dallas news letting that little bro show. Sad. 

It was an Austin news cast.  Don't have to get defensive, we know not everyone in Houston is a pet tiger keeping accused murder - just more per capita than other parts of the state.

• Like 1

Nah, definitely not around N. and S. Country Squire or around Kinkaid. The hood would be way west in Bunker Hill where the Chilton's and DeAyala's lived. There were some apartment's near Duschene in Hunter's Creek but otherwise I think Hunter's Creek is the nicest.

Dated a Duschene girl....she kissed with her teeth. Weird.

Victor Hugo Cuevas, 26, is currently booked in the Fort Bend County Jail.

Cuevas' lawyer on Tuesday afternoon said his client is not the owner of the tiger that was spotted in a west Houston neighborhood Sunday and claimed the Houston Police Department rushed to judgment. 

"HPD was in such a hurry to wrap it and find their guy that they just assumed because my client was the one who caught this tiger, who went out and go it and brought it back into safety, everyone is just assuming that he is the owner of the tiger," attorney Michael Elliott said.

Elliott said police are also assuming that Cuevas was the person who put the tiger in a white Jeep Cherokee and drove away.

"He's already been convicted, which is a shame," Elliott said.

He was going to surrender, attorney says

Elliot said he and Cuevas made an agreement to surrender at 8:15 p.m. Monday, but HPD arrested him 15 minutes earlier anyway.

While the attorney denies Cuevas owns the tiger, he did admit that his client is the man seen in the video bringing the animal back into the Memorial-area home.

Cuevas has information on the animal's owner and where the tiger can be found, his attorney said. His attorney also said Cuevas is speaking with investigators, but the details about what information has been provided to authorities has not been released.

—————————————

That’s some damn fine lawyering! Where’s the Tiger? That’s all I want to know. What happened to the monkey that was seen inside that house? How many more animals are there? Are the monkey and tiger together? Who did this guy allegedly murder? Why was he out on bond for four years and no trial? Why was he hanging with exotic animals? Are there no beat reporters worth a shit in HTown? This was on all the morning national news programs. 

Suspect was arrested last year for a 2017 murder in Fort Bend county. It was a shooting in a parking lot outside of a sushi restaurant in the Bella terra shopping center. Guy apparently had enough money to throw down $75,000 on a $750,000 bond. And buy a tiger. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Suspect was arrested last year for a 2017 murder in Fort Bend county. It was a shooting in a parking lot outside of a sushi restaurant in the Bella terra shopping center. Guy apparently had enough money to throw down $75,000 on a $750,000 bond. And buy a tiger. 

Tigers aren’t that expensive.

https://exoticwildcats.com/product/baby-tigers-cubs/

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Dated a Duschene girl....she kissed with her teeth. Weird.

One of my sisters got put in Duschene after her and her boyfriend stole my dads custom mustang and ran away to Canada.  It turns out that they check for stolen cars at the border.  Who knew. 

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

One of my sisters got put in Duschene after her and her boyfriend stole my dads custom mustang and ran away to Canada.  It turns out that they check for stolen cars at the border.  Who knew. 

LOL, it sounds like your family has a problem finding quality significant others.

One of the benefits of going to high school in Kerrville, was the surge of camp counselors who showed up at the beginning of summer, mostly private school girls from Houston (Duchesne, St Agnes, Kinkaid).  When they'd get their days/weekends off and go to the river, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.  Many a boyfriend back home ended up catching whatever I had that following fall.  

Edited by Homesickhorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

buying an exotic big cat is a big commitment, so you'll want to make sure that you source your new pet from a  breeder that maintains the highest standards and unquestionable ethics. That's why I wholeheartedly recommend my friends at https://exoticwildcats.com/ . But a new tiger cub can be a handful, so make sure you also pick up some weed to take the edge off.  apparently you cant rely on the tiger cub to be holding.    

image.thumb.png.5b1e5db4133fd3479c352d7e55d20e46.png

and these guys make the entire process so easy

image.thumb.png.106d3722c1ace3078af93d00e410865c.png

Edited by Blotto

23 hours ago, Jacob McCandles said:

It all depends on who you ask. Some equate "Memorial" with the Memorial-area Villages. Others equate it with the areas serviced by Memorial Drive.

Memorial HS is in Hedwig Village, which puts it within any reasonable definition of "Memorial"

whichever developer named the major east-west street about a mile south of I-10 out in the main KISD area "kingsland" instead of "memorial" really fucked up. 

14 hours ago, Bevo said:

Unfortunately what made all of them nice were the big lots and trees which have been torn down to put several close McMansions next to each other.

That's the truth everywhere.  It's the dismal tide.

40 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Tiger Prince bonded out of jail. Again. Nope, not cartel at all.

You can be out on bond for murder, get arrested again, but receive a new bond release for this new crime? I understand that we may not everyone sitting in jail waiting on their trial but at some point enough is enough.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

One of the benefits of going to high school in Kerrville, was the surge of camp counselors who showed up at the beginning of summer, mostly private school girls from Houston (Duchesne, St Agnes, Kinkaid).  When they'd get their days/weekends off and go to the river, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.  Many a boyfriend back home ended up catching whatever I had that following fall.  

I think we are roughly the same age.  And based on what you just posted, likely Eskimo bros. Of course back in my high school and college days, I doubt I cared all that much.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/10/2021 at 6:51 PM, Deej said:

The secret to dealing with tigers is you get them to chase you around a tree until they turn to butter.

SAMBOS_COAT_RACK_02x.jpg

I remember going to one of those restaurants when I was about 8.  Even then I wondered, is this coloring page they gave me racist?

On 5/11/2021 at 4:43 PM, Homesickhorn said:

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I think we are roughly the same age.  And based on what you just posted, likely Eskimo bros. Of course back in my high school and college days, I doubt I cared all that much.

spacer.png

On 5/12/2021 at 4:17 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You can be out on bond for murder, get arrested again, but receive a new bond release for this new crime? I understand that we may not everyone sitting in jail waiting on their trial but at some point enough is enough.

The Kim Ogg special?

25 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

The news wants everybody to think that this tiger was roaming around loose for the last six days. The guy drove the tiger to his wife’s house after it was first spotted. It was never loose. 

Dude!  Hush your mouth!  The local news has to keep the local idoits in a tizzy over something.  The tiger wasn’t in a cage or in India so that means IT WAS ON THE LOOSE IN HOUSTON. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ole Linda probably wanted it to put next to the giraffes over at Westside.

Houston police were able to locate the 9-month-old male Bengal tiger unharmed after a search that ended with help from Linda McIngvale, a Houston businesswoman and wife of Jim McIngvale, a furniture retailer known as "Mattress Mack."

The McIngvales operate Club Westside, a "licensed facility with exotic animals" in Houston. They were acquainted with the tiger's caretaker Victor Cuevas, and his wife Gia Cuevas, after the couple visited the club as guests of a past member, Linda McIngvale said in a statement Sunday, according to FOX 26 of Houston