Pam and Tommy Starring Sebastian Stan and Lily James

Viper

these pictures are pretty uncanny 

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/see-first-photos-from-pam-tommy-hulu-series-about-infamous-sex-tape-1167108/

Image-1.jpg?resize=1800,1200&w=1200

Sebastian Stan and Lily James transform into Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson in the first look photos at Pam & Tommy, an upcoming Hulu limited series about the Motley Crue drummer and Baywatch star’s relationship and the world’s most infamous sex tape.

In addition to Stan and James, Pam & Tommy also stars Andrew Dice Clay, Nick Offerman, Taylor Schilling and Seth Rogen, who tweeted about his character Friday:

Produced by Rogen and his partner Evan Goldberg, Dave Franco and others and directed by I, Tonya and Cruella helmer Craig Gillespie, Hulu described Pam & Tommy as a “comedic limited series on the true story behind the release of the first ever viral video in history — the sex tape of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee.”

Stan shared an additional photo in character Friday alongside a Lee quote, “We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing”:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COl6xlgrXpk/

James also shared an Anderson quote on social media, “It’s great to be blonde. With low expectations it’s very easy to surprise people.”

In 2014, Rolling Stone published the “untold story” about the infamous sex tape, which was stolen from the couple during a robbery by a disgruntled electrician and soon after spread virally through hundred of thousands of bootleg copies.

Edited by Viper
  • Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

Thought I saw some blurb on CNN where Rogen swore he wouldn’t work with Franco again because of some sexual assault charges or some shit?   I dunno.  Where’s Lily James ass pics?

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Thought I saw some blurb on CNN where Rogen swore he wouldn’t work with Franco again because of some sexual assault charges or some shit?   I dunno.  Where’s Lily James ass pics?

i saw that too and was surprised to hear they were working together on this. 

I'm quite amazed that Disneyhas let one of their well-known MCU actors go full frontal naked (Monday) and now play a notorious rock star with the first famous sex tape. 

All of this post-Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

Guest Lobo

a screenwriter/actor buddy of mine who wrote an adaptation and is co-producing an interesting story about Peggy Jo, a 90's Texas bank robber who turned out to be a woman dressed as a man.  I checked in with him a few months ago and he said his Lily James-as-crossdressed-bank-robber project was being bumped so she could play the most obvious female character role ever made, Pam Anderson.  They're back in pre-production now and all I can think of is the sex tape woman from "Yesterday" (which my wife and I love) is going to be a emo bank robbing Texan for Robert's movie.  Yeah, that's Hollywood.  Then after my wife laughs at the happenstance, I secretly google the sex tape again.  

I saw the same story. Rogen made a joke on SNL poking fun at James Franco’s alleged taste in really young girls. Regrets making the joke now and said he and James haven’t worked together since. The article implied that wasn’t a coincidence.

(I was close.)

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/seth-rogen-says-he-doesn-t-plan-work-james-franco-n1266859

3 minutes ago, ajax said:

Lily is pretty. But compare her to prime Pam and it's clear Pam was on a different level.

Of being gross as fuck?  Or something else?  Hep C? An overinflated action figure with bad tats?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Of being gross as fuck?  Or something else?  Hep C? An overinflated action figure with bad tats?

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

yeah thats just the 12 year old boy in you talking

Pamela chose not to age gracefully but she was absolutely gorgeous as a young woman. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lily is 32 now, which is the same as Pam in 1999 when she was with Tommy Lee. Might give the edge to young Pam, but not 32 year-old Pam. A lot of it comes down to whose face do you prefer and whether the bolt-ons detract or add to her appeal.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 3:07 PM, ajax said:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I think Lily benefits from recency bias.

As an aside, she's bagged Cap, I wonder if she'll add Bucky to her notch count.

Lily-James-and-Pamela-Anderson.jpg

Yeah Pam wins with just the hair....  She even has a bit more of the girl next door vibe going on which is nice.....

On 1/6/2022 at 9:51 PM, Parliament said:

She's hotter than the original.  Less diseased I assume as well.

(STD's aside) Uhh, sorry no, but thanks for playing.  Pam oozed sex like Marilyn.  Marilyn wasn't the hottest of her day, but the camera loved her, and her sexuality came off the screen, and smacked you right in your dick.

• Hook 'Em 1

She was like the Barry Bonds of 90's hotness.  She would have been one of the all-time greats with no enhancements.  But she wanted to reach for the absolute pinnacle of the mountain, so she went all artificial 'n shit on us.  And that now taints her legacy.  Thankfully her head stayed about the right size.  

Hard to believe, beautiful as Lily James is,  she'll be dressed as a man in most of  her next film.  Playing the infamous Peggy Jo/Cowboy Bob bank robber of North Texas.

Edited by Lobo

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

she went all artificial 'n shit on us.  And that now taints her legacy. 

It's my understanding that her surgery-enhanced taint remains her best feature.

Lily was the only person who could pass the taint audition. They say her natural taint excedes even Pam's enhanced taint. I know it does for a fact.

• Haha 1

(audience hushes)..."And the Emmy for Best Perineum in a Leading Dramatic Role goes to..." (struggles to open envelope from either end, so opts for the middle part)

• 3 weeks later...