Sluts Gonna Sloot (Secret Service/Tiffany Trump Sexy Time?)

Doc Reeves

Shocking..

Considering the SS got in trouble for getting Hookers in Colombia in 2012 it seems the agents prefer a little mileage. 

In her new book, she writes that Secret Service agents reported that Vanessa Trump, the wife of the president’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr, “started dating one of the agents who had been assigned to her family”.

Vanessa Trump filed for an uncontested divorce in March 2018. Leonnig reports that the agent concerned did not face disciplinary action as neither he nor the agency were official guardians of Vanessa Trump at that point.

Leonnig also writes that Tiffany Trump, Donald Trump’s daughter with his second wife, Marla Maples, broke up with a boyfriend and “began spending an unusual amount of time alone with a Secret Service agent on her detail”.

Secret Service leaders, the book says, “became concerned at how close Tiffany appeared to be getting to the tall, dark and handsome agent”

Leonnig also reports that it was not clear if Donald Trump knew what Secret Service personnel were saying about his daughter and daughter-in-law.

But she says the president did repeatedly seek to remove Secret Service staff he deemed to be overweight or too short for the job.

Negged for not posting in plain text.

In her new book, she writes that Secret Service agents reported that Vanessa Trump, the wife of the president’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr, “started dating one of the agents who had been assigned to her family”.

Vanessa Trump filed for an uncontested divorce in March 2018. Leonnig reports that the agent concerned did not face disciplinary action as neither he nor the agency were official guardians of Vanessa Trump at that point.

Leonnig also writes that Tiffany Trump, Donald Trump’s daughter with his second wife, Marla Maples, broke up with a boyfriend and “began spending an unusual amount of time alone with a Secret Service agent on her detail”.

Secret Service leaders, the book says, “became concerned at how close Tiffany appeared to be getting to the tall, dark and handsome agent”

Leonnig also reports that it was not clear if Donald Trump knew what Secret Service personnel were saying about his daughter and daughter-in-law.

But she says the president did repeatedly seek to remove Secret Service staff he deemed to be overweight or too short for the job.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Guest Lobo

What happens between consenting adults is not the business of the American people.  Unless of course those people make it their business to cover up dad's sexual assaults and advocate policy that continues to subjugate women at every turn in the name of "family values."  

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

My Aunt's former husband was Secret Service.  After leaving the Nixon detail once Dick resigned, he got assigned to guard Dick's daughter Tricia.  

Let's just say the stories are very, very similar.

grand dad was secret service but mostly handled counterfeiting. Still, we could probably swap the same stories 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

I've met a lot of government officials.  I am related to a few presidential appointees.  I have never met anybody in the Secret Service though.  

That said, most wives/girlfriends of Trump men (former and current) are cock-sucking whorish pieces of human garbage that should repent for how they enabled Trump men to marginalize women the world over.  You don't like my language?  Tough fucking shit.  Go complain to the people actually doing the damage to women.  Tiffany and Melanie Trump eat male ass for financial security.  And that's the way it is.

"Look, Don Jr., they're called the 'Secret Service' for a reason, okay? 'Secret' means they are very discrete. 'Service' means they'll service the family. The one rule is they can't touch my beautiful Ivanka. But your wife, my wife, your brother's wife, Tiffany, Jared...I don't give a shit. As long as these guys are in shape and aren't, like, little teeny tiny people...let them fuck away."

Guest Lobo

^
Is Trump, Sr. the guy talking in your scenario?  

I would be willing to bet that Melania Trump has swallowed the ejaculate of more men than all the other first ladies of the United States combined.  I think it's a feature, not a bug, for many male Trump voters.  They see a little bit of her zest for semen in their own wives, along with a zest for Cinnabon.  

10 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

he taught my cousin how to pick locks and break into places undetected.

I was looking through some of my Dad's orders (plain clothes military, not SS) and saw he was issued a 38 snubby and a lockpick set. I wish he had taught me to pick locks before he passed on.

13 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

My Aunt's former husband was Secret Service.  After leaving the Nixon detail once Dick resigned, he got assigned to guard Dick's daughter Tricia.  

Let's just say the stories are very, very similar.

Nooooooot bad. Got a bit of Amy Shumer face in some pics but not the rest of her at all. 

image.jpeg.a5e18c08ae896e9be0565e971fc58515.jpeg

image.jpeg.03602850e440c5ad812b2857dfae4e72.jpeg

image.jpeg.924800a99b762639f383ce8de3e3ee08.jpeg

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

I was looking through some of my Dad's orders (plain clothes military, not SS) and saw he was issued a 38 snubby and a lockpick set. I wish he had taught me to pick locks before he passed on.

No reason you can't take to the alleys and learn on your own, you sneaky little rapscallion you.

7 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

This is a pretty good introduction to the technique.