Credit card frauding bitches

5 hours ago, GollyRojer said:

Hi, Treefiddy. I'm Fred Sawtelle. I live at the address you have posted so very publicly on here. I haven't done anything to you. I haven't ripped off any credit cards from you or anyone else.

Why don't you email me and let's talk about what might be going on, that brought me and my address to this point. My email is my first initial and last name at gmail dot com.

hi, fred. welcome. so you need to send a personal message to derka to follow up on this stuff. his handle is @shadow_operative and he’s the one who can help you get some of your questions answered. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, GollyRojer said:

My mistake. I should have addressed my post to Victory88. I misread the labels. So, are you going to email me, Victory88?

I think I can help here. Do you have a resume with a picture of you standing by a tree?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

We're going to need some proof that you really are who you say you are. You'll need to post a picture of your latest pay stub (with SSN) or tit pictures of your wife. 
Back in my day we required sharpies in the butthole

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

No, you're not. The only person of interest here is victory88. So who is "we"?
Oh, just your everyday phalanx of bored, depraved internet alter egos. A legion of assholes, thirsty for vengeance and titties.

A few lawyers, a few ex cons. We are everyman.

We are all victory88.

You really thought you could defraud with impunity, you dirty okie!
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Oh, just your everyday phalanx of bored, depraved internet alter egos. A legion of assholes, thirsty for vengeance and titties.
A few lawyers, a few ex cons. We are everyman.

My kind of folks.  Still yet... I haven't done victory88 wrong, and I'd just as soon settle it with him in person rather than publicly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GollyRojer said:

My kind of folks.  Still yet... I haven't done victory88 wrong, and I'd just as soon settle it with him in person rather than publicly.

Yeah but that's not as fun. Have you ever received packages like that before? Or do you know anyone who would be interested in racing or has a Chevy Silverado, perhaps with a bad air intake?

2 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Yeah but that's not as fun

I know it's fun for you guys, but you don't have your real name and address plastered all over the internet, along with a rap sheet you'd really like to forget about. Why hasn't this asshole victory88 emailed me yet?

13 minutes ago, GollyRojer said:

I know it's fun for you guys, but you don't have your real name and address plastered all over the internet, along with a rap sheet you'd really like to forget about. Why hasn't this asshole victory88 emailed me yet?

Dunno. He hasn't posted since Thursday, but he did log-in 6 hours ago. 

If it makes you feel better, probably half this board has far worse rap sheets than you. How did you become aware of it?

Edited by KYHorn

3 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

If it makes you feel better, probably half this board has far worse rap sheets than you. How did you become aware of it?

It doesn't, but thanks for the thought. Friends told me about it. I have no idea why they would have been on here.

6 hours ago, GollyRojer said:

I just saw a notification for this thread.  I’ve been out of town all weekend.  So Fred, why is your address the shipping address for a bunch of fraudulent credit card charges? Just curious.  If it’s not you, why is some one using it to ship car parts?  Friend? Family member?  And no, I’m not going to email you.  I wasted a whole day correcting all of my auto pays linked to my business credit card.  It’s all good on my end now.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, GollyRojer said:

so, tell us about your rap sheet.

On 5/30/2021 at 9:15 PM, victory88 said:

So Fred, why is your address the shipping address for a bunch of fraudulent credit card charges? Just curious.  If it’s not you, why is some one using it to ship car parts?  Friend? Family member?  And no, I’m not going to email you.  I wasted a whole day correcting all of my auto pays linked to my business credit card.  It’s all good on my end now.  

I'm glad it's all good for you. And, sorry I called you an asshole; I know it's not your doing. But I need to know what's going on. I don't know the answers to your questions. I don't want my address associated with some ripoff business. For all I know there could be more like you. I'd appreciate it if you would send me information about what was purchased. We went to the FTC website, told them about this issue and gave them a link to this thread. It's been several days and we haven't heard anything back. No big surprise there.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, PhillyD said:

This is the first time I've ever seen anyone on this site apologize for calling someone an asshole.  It's more of an acknowledgement of reality as opposed to something that requires an apology.

Yeah,  plus he's a dentist... so he's REALLY an asshole

4 hours ago, SKJ said:

Yeah,  plus he's a dentist... so he's REALLY an asshole

And you're a rabid anti-dentite. Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, GollyRojer said:

I'm glad it's all good for you. And, sorry I called you an asshole; I know it's not your doing. But I need to know what's going on. I don't know the answers to your questions. I don't want my address associated with some ripoff business. For all I know there could be more like you. I'd appreciate it if you would send me information about what was purchased. We went to the FTC website, told them about this issue and gave them a link to this thread. It's been several days and we haven't heard anything back. No big surprise there.

It was for a volant 19-21 Chevy/gmc dry filter closed box air intake system.  That’s about all the info I have on this particular order.  The auto shop was nice enough to call me since it was flagged under their system as a high risk order since the shipping address did not match the billing address.  They are the ones that gave me the shipping address.  I can’t exactly send you anything else as it has all of my personal information on there and I’m sure you can understand why I would be hesitant to do so.  But I had about 6 orders for car parts made all from different websites.  The other sites did not follow up with me.  

Do you know anyone that has a Chevy or gmc that’s into racing?  Someone is using your address to ship parts.  Do you ever receive packages that aren’t for you or have people ask you to hold packages for them?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/29/2021 at 3:12 PM, GollyRojer said:

Hi, Treefiddy. I'm Fred Sawtelle. I live at the address you have posted so very publicly on here. I haven't done anything to you. I haven't ripped off any credit cards from you or anyone else.

Why don't you email me and let's talk about what might be going on, that brought me and my address to this point. My email is my first initial and last name at gmail dot com.

you don't happen to be in hydraulics do you?

Didn’t want to hijack this thread, but since there is a discussion of car parts, I just wanted to let everyone know I have available for a good price a volant 19-21 Chevy/gmc wet filter closed box air intake system. It’s nothing like what the OP described. It’s wet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Didn’t want to hijack this thread, but since there is a discussion of car parts, I just wanted to let everyone know I have available for a good price a volant 19-21 Chevy/gmc wet filter closed box air intake system. It’s nothing like what the OP described. It’s wet.

I'm very interested. I'll wire you the money from my Nigerian bank account. Just go ahead and send the parts to 214 sleep top road Glenn Heights, TX 75154.

4 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Probably nothing since google shows the truck has been there since at least 2007, but homeboy's neighbor at 219 has a lowrider silverado in his driveway.

@victory88

Based on a little research, I actually think this is a pretty promising direction. Note that the owner is a Sr, and check out their careers and their children's careers.

On 6/4/2021 at 8:27 PM, KYHorn said:

@victory88

Based on a little research, I actually think this is a pretty promising direction. Note that the owner is a Sr, and check out their careers and their children's careers.

Oh snap, there's a black chevy silverado in the driveway.  Owner of the property is 78 years old.  I'm terrible at finding information but the property is under the name of Joseph Amador.  Can't find info on their kids or his profession.  Quick google search shows he's a public notary.  Has a few kids.  You have any information?  We can send @GollyRojer across the street to investigate.  

@KYHorn

Looks like the names on the 219 sleepy top address are linked to Joe Amador, Helen Amador, Steven Amador, Joseph Amador.  All of them work or are associated with used car lots.  Found Joe Amador on facebook.  Considering I had 6 charges from 6 different car websites, odds are it's them.  

@GollyRojer  Can you go take a dump on the black silverado for me?

6 minutes ago, victory88 said:

@KYHorn

Looks like the names on the 219 sleepy top address are linked to Joe Amador, Helen Amador, Steven Amador, Joseph Amador.  All of them work or are associated with used car lots.  Found Joe Amador on facebook.  Considering I had 6 charges from 6 different car websites, odds are it's them.  

@GollyRojer  Can you go take a dump on the black silverado for me?

That's the one. Check out Steven's facebook. They may also be involved with car insurance.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

so the alleged scam is to use a stolen credit # and ship the items to your neighbor's house?  The key for this to work is that the shipper isn't supposed to give out the shipping info to the person. 

Has the home owner returned here? It appears that as soon as someone pointed out the neighbor's name and alleged connection, he disappeared.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

so the alleged scam is to use a stolen credit # and ship the items to your neighbor's house?  The key for this to work is that the shipper isn't supposed to give out the shipping info to the person. 

Has the home owner returned here? It appears that as soon as someone pointed out the neighbor's name and alleged connection, he disappeared.

I'm not sure if he's involved to be honest.  I did a quick dive on his instagram.  He's more into music, traveling, and into BBW.  Dude has the same username on all the BBW sites he browses.

But yes, seems like the first part is probably what's going on.  Not sure why they are using his shipping address unless they plan on knocking on his door asking if he got any packages that didn't belong to him.

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

I'm not sure if he's involved to be honest.  I did a quick dive on his instagram.  He's more into music, traveling, and into BBW.  Dude has the same username on all the BBW sites he browses.

But yes, seems like the first part is probably what's going on.  Not sure why they are using his shipping address unless they plan on knocking on his door asking if he got any packages that didn't belong to him.

A dishonest person could probably scam their neighbor into receiving stolen goods all the time. Either you could claim you made a typo on the order form, and it's being shipped to their house by mistake. Or if you do it frequently, you could claim that you want the package to be delivered to a house that has someone there all day. Both are legitimate sounding excuses.

5 hours ago, victory88 said:

So...what were those sites you mentioned...?

• Like 1