This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

If the meeting was meant to be a conversation between the two dudes I'd say it was rather cheap. A person already recording video and the two girls lined up like spectators in the background tell me this was a scheduled bout, however.

Skinny dude should have been prepared - cheap shot challenge overruled.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, smuggs said:

If the meeting was meant to be a conversation between the two dudes I'd say it was rather cheap. A person already recording video and the two girls lined up like spectators in the background tell me this was a scheduled bout, however.

Skinny dude should have been prepared - cheap shot challenge overruled.

Agreed.
Did you see the part where pants-in-boots almost pulled a Mr. Miyagi and let the chubby fella break his fist on the tree?  

1 hour ago, tfoolry said:

That’s methed up. 

Couple of observations:

1.  ”I’m giving you five minutes to get off my lawn.”  What kind of pussy-ass threat is that?

2.  If I’m arguing with the meth-head neighbors and tell my wife to shut up, I think I’d be safer doing meth with the neighbors than sleeping in my own bed that night. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I wonder what the kids were doing to incite that rage. 

Having once driven a few opposing players parents insane from the student section at DKR, I have a pretty good idea. Whiskey drunk+the energy/stupidity of 19-21 year olds = peak assholery.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Having once driven a few opposing players parents insane from the student section at DKR, I have a pretty good idea. Whiskey drunk+the energy/stupidity of 19-21 year olds = peak assholery.

well, that, and being a "Top 10" team losing to an unranked team where you only scored 10 points against them, while the kids taunt you.

although it takes a special level of stupid to charge ten 18-22 year olds who clearly are more than ready to take your crazy ass. 

Me and a buddy were in the ou sucks section for the 09 win, drunk, and mouthy. I am in a shiny burnt orange jersey, and at 6'3" 250 I stand out like a zit on a nose. DPD Officer  actually came over and told us to STFU before we get ourselves killed because there's nothing they would be able to do to help us.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Black dude is extremely lucky the dude he put to sleep regained consciousness. Too many times a guy hits their head wrong on the concrete and dies

Guy that got knocked out was trying to "protect" the girl very poorly on the other side of her, but that's after his buddy standing right next to him with the backward hat threw the weakest punch in the history of punches. Black dude just started swinging after he got shoved

Edited by SurlyBDR

20 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Me and a buddy were in the ou sucks section for the 09 win, drunk, and mouthy. I am in a shiny burnt orange jersey, and at 6'3" 250 I stand out like a zit on a nose. DPD Officer  actually came over and told us to STFU before we get ourselves killed because there's nothing they would be able to do to help us.

In hindsight, the officer was probably a Sooner and just wanted you to STFU. 

Is that what happened, @Constant?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

In hindsight, the officer was probably a Sooner and just wanted you to STFU. 

Is that what happened, @Constant?

I maintain neutrality while working the game. Maybe a hidden fist pump here and there but it’s easier to not openly pick a side since I roam the entire east side. 

Edited by Constant
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I lived in ABQ when the late Johnny Tapia was in his prime, before he had many of his derailing addiction interruptions to his career (multiple titles from flyweight to lightweight). He liked to party. A lot. And get rowdy. I never personally saw him put dudes to sleep out of the ring, but heard several first hand stories of him putting dudes like that bouncer out cold. Apparently it was pretty awesome to see when it happened. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, nnm said:

I lived in ABQ when the late Johnny Tapia was in his prime, before he had many of his derailing addiction interruptions to his career (multiple titles from flyweight to lightweight). He liked to party. A lot. And get rowdy. I never personally saw him put dudes to sleep out of the ring, but heard several first hand stories of him putting dudes like that bouncer out cold. Apparently it was pretty awesome to see when it happened. 

Boxing-Legends-6.jpg

On 9/3/2021 at 8:07 AM, smuggs said:

I'd like to know more about Dodger girl with the naughty finger.

dodger.jpg

On 9/3/2021 at 8:20 AM, Handcruser said:

That’s what I was thinking too lol

I was at the World Series last year, I can confirm that she is a "ride or die bitch" and will "cut a motherfucker". Their hair was did and they were dressed up and glittery, but they would handle business if anyone started any shit. Talked shit to the CF the ENTIRE GAME. 

Yeah, when your opponent's opening move is to break several pieces of industrial grade metal surfaces with your head...you're in for a long beating.  

Love the guy on the left though, with the dude clinging to life on the floor next to him...he just goes back to bagging to-go orders like a trooper.  "Bleed out if you want to, I gotta mutha-fucking delivery deadline and I need the tips"

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

if you're going to cross the counter, have some conviction, especially against the other dude who's built like a brick house. it was all posture.

Dude dished out a 16 piece bucket, I was hoping he was walking back to get some fries to throw in his face to complete the family pack.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1