This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

On 5/14/2021 at 10:45 PM, Droopy said:

I can confirm re: Denver. I went to a Broncos v Cardinals game to see Manning throw his 499, 500, 501, and 502 TDs. I was in the nosebleeds and there were a few Cardinals fans around. They were told early to shut the fuck up or it was on. Damn, I’ve been to plenty of college games on the road and in Austin and I’ve NEVER seen anything like that before. NFL fans are fucking weird. Legit Goons. 

Not that I don't believe you, but Denver people tend to be real chill.  Of course, that's sober Denver people.  I used to live there.

Did a Vegas weekend with the son before covid. Saturday we did the strip, college experience.  Chill, laid back in a cigar bar with other college fans many of whom were rooting for the team we were rooting against. No fights, no issues, just good natured ribbing, and shared bourbon, and cigars.

Next day we did the NFL experience. Dick heads in NFL jerseys every where, and the biggest collection of fat ass, wannabe tough guys I've seen outside an NFL stadium.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Not that I don't believe you, but Denver people tend to be real chill.  Of course, that's sober Denver people.  I used to live there.

Absolutely agree with you, which made it even stranger that the Bronco fans were SO VERY SHITTY. For the record, Dallas fan (at the stadium) are just as bat shit crazy about their team. I think it's an NFL thing. Those people are probably normal outside of the stadium/gameday, but it was turned up to 11 compared to college, and I attend the RRS every year and talk shit to sooners.

Edited by Droopy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 11:07 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I had a sooner douche come at my ex and I like that after a Texas OU game one year.  I just waited until he was within leg length and put a perfect strike on his junk with the point of my boot.  He dropped like a sack of potatoes and my ex and I just stepped over him without breaking stride. 

I can't defend OU fans that show up fighting.  Most are t shirt fans...not that it makes it better.  I'll say in all my times in Dallas for that particular weekend I saw more friendly fire with drunk dipshit OU fans.  Whether it was the frat/sorority shit or later years just pregaming etc.  That being said, many of those fans know a thing or two about fighting. Growing up with a wrestler brother in that backwards ass state, you didn't really talk shit unless you were 100% ready to throw down right then and there.  After moving on (thank God) I've been amazed at how many people are willing to talk shit (like the guy who got clobbered here) but just stand around when approached in an aggressive manner.  There's no chest bumping and shit talking once someone gets within that radius.  And LOL at seeing his glasses leave the stadium.  Max lulz...

41 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
On 5/16/2021 at 5:28 PM, closetohumping said:

Broncos games bring out a much different crowd. I do not care for them.

I may retract my comment just a bit.  Yes, most Denver folks are pretty chill but the downtown party crowd can be pretty agro.

15 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I can't defend OU fans that show up fighting.  Most are t shirt fans...not that it makes it better.  I'll say in all my times in Dallas for that particular weekend I saw more friendly fire with drunk dipshit OU fans.  Whether it was the frat/sorority shit or later years just pregaming etc.  That being said, many of those fans know a thing or two about fighting. Growing up with a wrestler brother in that backwards ass state, you didn't really talk shit unless you were 100% ready to throw down right then and there.  After moving on (thank God) I've been amazed at how many people are willing to talk shit (like the guy who got clobbered here) but just stand around when approached in an aggressive manner.  There's no chest bumping and shit talking once someone gets within that radius.  And LOL at seeing his glasses leave the stadium.  Max lulz...

Most ou guys were incredibly polite to me during the Mack years.  They felt sorry for us and wanted to keep us engaged

57 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
On 5/16/2021 at 5:28 PM, closetohumping said:

Broncos games bring out a much different crowd. I do not care for them.

Saw some fisticuffs at the only home Bronco game I attended.  Maybe because the Chiefs were in town.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Chewbacca said:

I didn't think I'd have to explain sports rivalries on a CFB related message board.

Oh you are talking in reference to Denver Broncos. I thought you meant hated in general by NFL fans. That is what I get for not reading the reference and quotes. Carry on lol.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Oh you are talking in reference to Denver Broncos. I thought you meant hated in general by NFL fans. That is what I get for not reading the reference and quotes. Carry on lol.

I actually like Mahomes.  He seems like a good dude.  Can't fucking stand Kelce or Hill, though.  How Hill is still in the NFL is beyond me.  Even Mike Gundy knew he was bad news and cut him loose.

And Chefs fan has fully come out of the woodwork.  They've been hiding for my entire life but now that they're good, you see people wearing their shit everywhere around here.  Although in fairness, if I lived in Kansas (or Missouri), I'd move to CO, too.

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Hook 'Em 1

1. When in a fight, hit first and hit hard.

2. Been to Texans road games in Dallas, New Orleans, Tennessee, Miami, San Diego, San Fransisco, Chicago, Green Bay, Buffalo, and Kansas City. Wore gear. Cheered loud. Very few issues.

Almost came to blows with some Chiefs fans in the parking lot before a game. A few of them playing catch thought it would be hilarious to "accidentally" throw their ball multiple times into our group who were standing around eating and drinking and talking. My buddy picked up their "errant" ball and punted it over a fence and down a hill and onto a road, which actually was hilarious.

Some Bills fans a few rows away were talking shit in the first quarter of the game, but then STFU before too long. That would have been an awesome game for fisticuffs since we were sitting in the Bills friends and family section. The Bills QB's grandad was sitting a few seats to our left and Bill's OL / former Longhorn Mike Williams' family was sitting directly behind us.

Bernard

Edited by Bernard

Guest Lobo
On 5/18/2021 at 3:41 PM, Bernard said:

Almost came to blows with some Chiefs fans in the parking lot before a game. A few of them playing catch thought it would be hilarious to "accidentally" throw their ball multiple times into our group who were standing around eating and drinking and talking. My buddy picked up their "errant" ball and punted it over a fence and down a hill and onto a road, which actually was hilarious.

That must be the passive-aggressive-dickhead way to fuck with opposing fans in the Midwest.  At a Bears game years ago, some Vikings fans were doing something similar.  Tossing it into our tailgate area on purpose, but pretending it was an errant throw.  First time, Randy just tossed it back (and he's a Vikings fan in our group).  Second time, he screamed a stern warning.  Third time, he grabbed the ball took a pocket knife out, puncture the ball to deflation, and left it on the ground. 

Duluth native runs over with the whole "the fuck bro?  That was my kids' ball!"  All us Chicago fans standing around, and Randy says something in Minnesotan (I dunno, I can never understand those fucking people) like, "Well, yet another time he can be disappointed in his dad." 

Although the rivals in college sports are even more heated than the pros, I think we see less violence because there's women and kids around and people sorta check their toxic shit.  Most of the ugliness I've seen has been at pro sporting events and in some shithole corners of the country.  Nothing, professional, college, or international, though will ever rival Ohio State in 2005.  16 years later, I still don't understand how those people are allowed to live among us and I certainly don't understand how my buddy and I made it out relatively unscathed.  

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That must be the passive-aggressive-dickhead way to fuck with opposing fans in the Midwest.  At a Bears game years ago, some Vikings fans were doing something similar.  Tossing it into our tailgate area on purpose, but pretending it was an errant throw.  First time, Randy just tossed it back (and he's a Vikings fan in our group).  Second time, he screamed a stern warning.  Third time, he grabbed the ball took a pocket knife out, puncture the ball to deflation, and left it on the ground. 

Duluth native runs over with the whole "the fuck bro?  That was my kids' ball!"  All us Chicago fans standing around, and Randy says something in Minnesotan (I dunno, I can never understand those fucking people) like, "Well, yet another time he can be disappointed in his dad." 

Although the rivals in college sports are even more heated than the pros, I think we see less violence because there's women and kids around and people sorta check their toxic shit.  Most of the ugliness I've seen has been at pro sporting events and in some shithole corners of the country.  Nothing, professional, college, or international, though will ever rival Ohio State in 2005.  16 years later, I still don't understand how those people are allowed to live among us and I certainly don't understand how my buddy and I made it out relatively unscathed.  

Big 10 country white trash is the worst our country has to offer.  They bring nothing good to the table.

Guest Lobo
29 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Big 10 country white trash is the worst our country has to offer.  They bring nothing good to the table.

For the most part, yeah.  But there's some nice fanbases up there.  Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana, Purdue...those folks are usually good people.  I'm kinda neutral on Michigan and Michigan State and Minnesota and I was 15 minutes away from going to undergrad at Michigan.  Ohio State and Penn State fans can eat a bag of dicks.  Trouble is, they'd consider it a reward.  

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

For the most part, yeah.  But there's some nice fanbases up there.  Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana, Purdue...those folks are usually good people.  I'm kinda neutral on Michigan and Michigan State and Minnesota and I was 15 minutes away from going to undergrad at Michigan.  Ohio State and Penn State fans can eat a bag of dicks.  Trouble is, they'd consider it a reward.  

Similar story. I took a hard look at Northwestern and UM in the mid 90s. Michigan students were extremely similar IMO to UT students for the most part. Alumi we’re both pretty cool and tailgating was very similar although the “bbq” was shit. The rank and file “fans” for UM on the other hand had a pretty significant drop off from fans of UT, aggy, TCU etc. 

Guest Lobo

We would have either been roommates or fought each other near the quad, by the gymnasium.  I would have been '94-'98 at UM.  Couldn't make the out-of-state ILL finances work there.  Plus the women, while smart and nice, aren't exactly a huge selling point.  

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

We would have either been roommates or fought each other near the quad, by the gymnasium.  I would have been '94-'98 at UM.  Couldn't make the out-of-state ILL finances work there.  Plus the women, while smart and nice, aren't exactly a huge selling point.  

Lol. Yup. 

Same story here

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FJoeCredit%2Fvideos%2F2866815286730731%2F&show_text=0&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

One punch, one sandal knockout.   

Subway beatdown  

• Like 2