This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

26 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Note to self:  don’t get into a bar fight with a MMA fighter.

yep, that's why I always lead with "do you know karate?"

53 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/6/29/22554854/joe-schilling-says-man-he-knocked-out-in-bar-screamed-racist-slurs-claims-self-defense

Schilling says the dude was being fucking clown. Rapping the n word to black staff members and in general being a fucking tool.  

From the article:

“[The man] yells, ‘HEY’ I turn around and he flexes on me ... bad decisions are made every day,” Schilling wrote.

8197922312_f72b1c68cc_o.gif

Dude was dressed like a clown.  

37 minutes ago, mchookem said:

wait...so this guy really is an mma fighter? lol

"i was scared for my life"

tenor (4).gif

Best part was "evil in this world."

6 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Sad to hear the kid is in a coma. But I don’t understand his fight stance at all. He looked to line up southpaw, but then tried a right hook. Maybe he just can’t throw a jab?

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Sad to hear the kid is in a coma. But I don’t understand his fight stance at all. He looked to line up southpaw, but then tried a right hook. Maybe he just can’t throw a jab?

Sorry to hear that.  I think the kid has no idea how to fight and I've seen a lot of guys with that sort of head back stance.  Did not want to get hit.  That was sad.

On 6/29/2021 at 4:48 PM, mchookem said:

wait...so this guy really is an mma fighter? lol

"i was scared for my life"

tenor (4).gif

On 6/29/2021 at 5:00 PM, conVINCEd said:

Note to self:  don’t get into a bar fight with a MMA fighter.

Joe Schilling is mostly a Thai boxer. He's fought in Glory, K1, and he's gotten a few in One FC. He may have tried MMA  but his ground game is not up to par.

He coaches a lot of mma fighters in striking, and yes,  he's a vicious puncher 

7 hours ago, Incredulity said:

That was on the button.  😬

4 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

He doesn't know how to fight at all.  That "hook" was just a flailing push punch. When a southpaw who knows how to fight throws a lead hook he drop steps and angles off,  pivots his right foot and snaps the hook through.  

This guy had his head back and was trying a windmill hook. His feet were not right,  and he had no connection to the punch with his body. 

The redneck won the foot position war and had his left foot outside, trapping the WR's lead foot and threw an actual hook.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't think the dude was in a coma if he's already home by tuesday.

Rutgers wide receiver Carnell Davis is recovering after being injured in a fight over the weekend, which was shown in a video posted on social media Monday.

"Our main concern is Carnell's health and well-being," a Rutgers Football spokesperson told Ahmad Austin of The Press of Atlantic City on Tuesday. "He is home with his family and continues to make progress in his recovery. We look forward to getting him back on campus soon."

Edited by Blotto

3 hours ago, SKJ said:

He doesn't know how to fight at all.  That "hook" was just a flailing push punch. When a southpaw who knows how to fight throws a lead hook he drop steps and angles off,  pivots his right foot and snaps the hook through.  

This guy had his head back and was trying a windmill hook. His feet were not right,  and he had no connection to the punch with his body. 

The redneck won the foot position war and had his left foot outside, trapping the WR's lead foot and threw an actual hook.  

Black dude was fighting the way all inexperienced and untrained fighters fight.  Head back, body leaning away to avoid getting hit and then closing his eyes and swinging wildly.  Red neck has clearly fought before 

12 hours ago, SKJ said:

that’s a hook, huh?

92CE5C22-455D-4E1E-B02F-363B3815D785.png

3DE3A7E7-6808-4EF2-B8D5-B7DB859F6E08.png

33 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That's the cheapest cheap shot I believe I've ever seen.  JFC

Reading the comments.   Guy in red was either going to rob him or the store.  Had his gun out

11 hours ago, Superhero said:

He practices barefoot in his dojo. Gotta fight in your comfort zone ya know.

And what a jerk. Fighting 2 old guys. He could have saved a few years of jail time by walking away.

That was a big mother. Looked like he was dying to try out his mma moves

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Dude tried a cheap shot like that on me down on sixth. Luckily I put my chin down just in time and caught his punch with the crown of my skull. I heard a couple metacarpals snap, and dude ran away screaming.  I was housed so I felt nothing../csb

cool story bro.

for real. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/13/2021 at 9:59 PM, Stunns38 said:

From the comments:

“What he don't realize he caused his own death somebody going to remember him on a video in  going to bust a cap in his assdon't think a little brother don't forget that all you got to do is see the video camera recognize the face because bleed me you going to run up on that person's sooner or later your ass may run but you sure can't hide I'm telling you from experience when I know somebody back in the old days and I run up on them again I remember who they are I never forget a face the brother going to slip up one of these days what goes around going to come back around it's going to be terrible he better hope that he's not with his children or his mother or girlfriend when somebody blow him clean away I'm telling you it's going to happen mark my words“

34 minutes ago, nnm said:

From the comments:

“What he don't realize he caused his own death somebody going to remember him on a video in  going to bust a cap in his assdon't think a little brother don't forget that all you got to do is see the video camera recognize the face because bleed me you going to run up on that person's sooner or later your ass may run but you sure can't hide I'm telling you from experience when I know somebody back in the old days and I run up on them again I remember who they are I never forget a face the brother going to slip up one of these days what goes around going to come back around it's going to be terrible he better hope that he's not with his children or his mother or girlfriend when somebody blow him clean away I'm telling you it's going to happen mark my words“

I ran out of breath reading this.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I actually got challenged to a 3 round exhibition over this very question back on Hornfans.

I'm not sure how someone could argue that a shovel hook isn't a hook.  But then again,  it is the internet 

On 7/14/2021 at 10:47 PM, nnm said:

From the comments:

“What he doesn’t realize is he caused his own death. Somebody is going to remember him on this video and is going to bust a cap in his ass. Don't think a little brother wont forget that. All you got to do is see the video, recognize the face because believe me you going to run up on that person sooner or later. Your ass may run, but you sure can't hide. I'm telling you from experience, when I know somebody back in the old days and I run up on them again I will remember who they are. I never forget a face. The brother is going to slip up one of these days. What goes around is going to come back around. It’s going to be terrible. He better hope that he's not with his children or his mother or girlfriend when somebody blows him clean away. I'm telling you, it's going to happen. Mark my words.”

Some what FIFY. 

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2021 at 12:08 PM, nnm said:

Dude is on a berserker rage. 

Rage

In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On Your Turn, you can enter a rage as a Bonus Action.

While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren't wearing heavy armor:

• You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength Saving Throws.

• When you make a melee weapon Attack using Strength, you gain a +2 bonus to the damage roll. This bonus increases as you level.

• You have Resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.

If you are able to cast Spells, you can't cast them or concentrate on them while raging.

Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked Unconscious or if Your Turn ends and you haven't attacked a Hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage on Your Turn as a Bonus Action.

Once you have raged the maximum number of times for your Barbarian level, you must finish a Long Rest before you can rage again. You may rage 2 times at 1st Level, 3 at 3rd, 4 at 6th, 5 at 12th, and 6 at 17th.

• Like 1

i guess he found out. getting his ass yanked off the bus is the cherry on top.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/opfy62/he_was_calling_black_people_ńggr_in_the_bus/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Translation:

Boxer with sunglasses: *Falcon punch from heaven* Oh! Oh! Oh! What are you calling me?

Ladies in the background: No no no no no, mister. Stop, please. Mister, stop.

Boxer removes sunglasses: My color is the color of shit, you think so? No need to wait for the next stop, you're going out, you!

Ladies in the background: Mister stop, no no no, mister stop, mister! (you get it)

Boxer without sunglasses: No no no, ladies, sit down. Sit down, sit down. [...]? Open the door.

Ladies in the background: No no no no, leave him, leave him.

Boxer puts back his sunglasses: No no no no, open the door, open the door. (Pulls the pink shirt racist out by the ankles) You're calling me a n*gro? You're calling me a n*gro, you?

Ladies in the background: Mister! Mister, stop!

Edited by crash_davis