Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Machinator

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 9:45 PM, Bigbend1812 said:

Oh shit, page 3!  Fuck you Chip! You worthless hack!

You fucking bleeding cunt!

It will be the same on page 5 and beyond I am sure, as Chip has undercut the university at times to try to get the breaking story, that wound up false anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, PatSolitanojr said:

We're gonna need a bigger plane 

We can also just write it in the sky. Wouldn't that be fun?

"Skywriting aircraft must be ferried in and costs start at $3,500.00. Banner towing airplanes are available at a moments notice and can launch within 6-7 hours. Skywriters must be scheduled a week in advance."  http://www.flysigns.com/op-austin.php 

I mean, the guy does have a serious problem with blow.    Or are we not talking about that specifically because it's actually true?  I don't care what a man does with his spare time, but it's obviously affected his ability to discern a true lead from a lead stringing him along with key bump after keyboard bump.  

Gentleman, it's time to take the FCB message literally to new heights. I think a sky banner or skywriting FCB during a game this fall would be beneficial to society. 

There are pros and cons to both approaches.

Sky banners are great because the plane can fly around for quite some time, provided it doesn't enter the stadium air space. However, there is an additional cost of the banner and the larger the size, the greater the price. Plus, it allows us to brand the banner and spread the Surly name. 

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

Sky writing has a much shorter lifespan. However, in this age of iphones, people will take pics and shoot video. Heck, we could even live stream the event on Surly. Plus, it's more artistic. No one who loves Surly could fail to be impressed by the giant penis recently drawn in the sky by our honored military aviators. 

Thoughts? Thanks so much for your time and hard work. 

Fuck_Chip_Brown_Skywriting.jpg

• Like 1

Seems like best bang for the buck is flying a banner FCB! in biggest possible letters. It definitely gets seen, and it gets the largest number of people asking "WTF is FCB?" and responding to the replies.  

Maybe FCB! FCB! FCB! to get the whole stadium chanting FCB! although that could be achieved with a few Shaggy Surlys starting the chant when the sign appears... with an opportunity to change the chant to the full FUCK CHIP BROWN!

I gotta Ben for that - you? 

• Like 1