Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Machinator

On 7/2/2019 at 7:45 PM, Machinator said:

^^^^ How can a guy who supposedly was a good tennis player throw like this??

"Brown grew up in Kalamazoo, Mi., where he was a decorated junior tennis player and won a state championship at Loy Norrix High School. Brown attended SMU, where he attempted to play tennis for the top-ranked Mustangs but soon realized his future was in covering sports, not competing in them any longer."

giphy.gif

WTF ???

FCB.......FCB.......FCB.......FCB.......FCB.......FCB 

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

At least she has a nice ass.

As opposed to Chip, who IS an ass.

Welp, we agree on part of it. Looks a little flat in the bun, to me. But, young and taut, looks like all over, yep.

Prolly needs some work on that wrist machine, though, and that motion can't be doing her shoulder any good. Skip the wrist machine and just drive 200 ten-penny nails a day into some oak board, flush. 

LIVE on  @am1300thezone  from Jerryworld at
@Big12Conference FB Media Days brought to you by. @CoorsLight.  @HardballHardge@ShannonBSweeney.    On A Stick.

6:34 AM · Jul 15, 2019 ·

FCB.......FCB.......FCB.......FCB.......FCB.......FCB 

Edited by LTtxfan

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Machinator said:

This fucking regard thought it would be appropriate to ask Tom about taking the LSU job.

Fuck you, Chip.

FUCK COWCHIP...

247 folks on his ass earlier today about asking Herman the stupid question regarding LSU job, and also CowChip posting wrong final score in his article reviewing the La Tech game.

Here's CowChip's response:

"Herman and I laughed about my LSU question after the presser. He knows I'm working on a story about how close it came for him and the Tigers. The story is going out tonight. That's why I didn't wait until Monday. No worries."

FCB...FCB...FCB...FCB...FCB...FCB...FCB...FCB...

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

FUCK COWCHIP...

247 folks on his ass earlier today about asking Herman the stupid question regarding LSU job, and also CowChip posting wrong final score in his article reviewing the La Tech game.

Here's CowChip's response:

"Herman and I laughed about my LSU question after the presser. He knows I'm working on a story about how close it came for him and the Tigers. The story is going out tonight. That's why I didn't wait until Monday. No worries."

“Yeah it was a douchey question but you have to understand, it was for my own benefit.”

13 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

FUCK COWCHIP...  247 folks on his ass earlier today about asking Herman the stupid question regarding LSU job

Here's CowChip's response:  "Herman and I laughed about my LSU question after the presser. He knows I'm working on a story about how close it came for him and the Tigers. The story is going out tonight. That's why I didn't wait until Monday. No worries."

Here's FCB's stupid story...

https://247sports.com/college/texas/LongFormArticle/Texas-Longhorns-football-Tom-Herman-LSU-Ed-Orgeron--135089645/  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

I won’t paste the story in entirety because copyright etc, but he basically rambles about nothing for the most part. He does bring up the anonymously but “multiple” sourced claims that both LSU and Texas talked to Herman about hiring him before Strong lost to Kansas, and LSU agreed to Herman’s demands before we did. When we came through, he chose us. CS obliged by losing and hence being fired. Demands included locker room, weight room, drug policy, social media autonomy, preferred walk-in admissions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fuck You "smu prick chip brown" !!

FCB:  "One source said Harrell told Herman late last week that he’s going to stay at USC. But I couldn’t confirm that, so we didn’t report it. But in the last two days, I’ve heard more information from those connected to Harrell that would lead me to believe Herman is going to have to focus his offensive coordinator search elsewhere. Obviously, things can change in a heartbeat in situations like this because of, well, counter offers (or even a last-minute, private plane flight with the school president to Tulsa — just kidding!!)."

Edited by LTtxfan

• 2 months later...

Chip is to Texas what Taylor Hamm was to the aggy, he's a pathetic excuse of a journalist. I completely disregard 247 because they employ that douche canoe. In the Charlie Strong/Tom Herman era he's been bitter and inaccurate, he likely lost his source and any credibility he had when Mack moved on and his source was purged from the university. Everyone hates Kirk Bohls because he's essentially a heel, but at least he's not a vile piece of shit like Chip is.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:41 AM, Chad said:

Chip is to Texas what Taylor Hamm was to the aggy, he's a pathetic excuse of a journalist. I completely disregard 247 because they employ that douche canoe. In the Charlie Strong/Tom Herman era he's been bitter and inaccurate, he likely lost his source and any credibility he had when Mack moved on and his source was purged from the university. Everyone hates Kirk Bohls because he's essentially a heel, but at least he's not a vile piece of shit like Chip is.

Nope. Taylor Hamm was a complete shill for aggy.  Chip Brown tries to stir up shit.

• Like 2