Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Machinator

16 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Just another example today of what a douchebag FCB is...

Cross-posting this post today by @MuellerHorn

468ed4697c8771717336c6fb774d439d.jpg

I think you are on to something here:

Obviously FCB is struggling to earn a living squirting out his digital AIDs into the interweb. 

If only he would focus on a custom line of monogrammed FCB douchebags and FCB tampons he could support himself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

On his podcast he had Joel Klatt, who’s awesome, but chip kept fellating him to the point JT was awkward.

Love me some Klatt though. Hope he jumps ship with us to espn. 

Yeah I have so much respect for Klatt that I watched it -- but FCB was horrible on that podcast...

(Btw on post above -- Great picture of what the douchebag FCB looks like on podcast)

Edited by LTtxfan
Damn autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

My goodness Chip, learn your numbers man.  You seem competent about what an 8-ball is, how many grams in an ounce, etc.  But you don't understand 'Top 3' doesn't mean 3 outta 10?  

Yes, on the day before the season opener, featuring a new coach, an upgraded stadium, a move to the SEC on the horizon, and a multitude of other compelling topics to write about, FCB releases an article pimping conference foes.
I'm happy that he's staying stupid shit about a team other than the Longhorns.  I'd be just fine if he covers Iowa State the rest of his miserable life.

Fify

4 hours ago, satyanash said:

Yeah, the idea that the media is just chasing clicks (especially Chip) and then says he's seen enough gotcha questions... this is the same guy who tried to take a stand for Bohls a couple weeks ago. I swear to God, I don't know what other school media looks like, but the ones that cover Texas are some low ranking amateurs. 

1 hour ago, Get ln My Van said:

Who gives a shit what Josh said either way. Fuck our media for adding unneeded drama any chance they get. Buncha bottom of the barrel scumbags

This is exactly it! Who tf cares if he said this our not. Why is he tweeting this dumb shit 3 days before a game against a team that already hates us on the road? 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

Ok, riddle me this smarty pants. How did this site get the biggest fans to run it? 

The journalists and media who cover teams and programs for legit news sources are NOT supposed to be fans. Sure, maybe many like to see the teams they cover do well as it usually means perks for the writers/TV folks and it's always easier to cover a team/players/coaches when they're winning. I'm not talking about $9.95ers, which maybe you are. These guys are hardly news -- they occasionally break stories but they've usually got much, much lower journalistic standards. The AAS writers are not supposed to be unabashed cheerleaders for all things UT. When shit needs to be called out, it needs to be called out. This isn't Russia. Is this Russia?

• Hook 'Em 1

I get all the FCB sentiment, but this was at worst a misunderstanding and not a misquote. Horns 247 posted the audio on Twitter, which looks desperate as fuck and perhaps sleazy but whatever, and it does sound like he said Baylor’s rape infested stadium ranked a 3 out of 10 for noise/intimidation. Joe Cook at IT, who was on the call, transcribed the audio and basically confirmed 247’s interpretation. Seems like JT misunderstood the question and FCB perhaps misinterpreted his response. 

Nothing to see here. Let’s go beat some Baylor bear ass. 

8 hours ago, TexasEx said:

I get all the FCB sentiment, but this was at worst a misunderstanding and not a misquote. Horns 247 posted the audio on Twitter, which looks desperate as fuck and perhaps sleazy but whatever, and it does sound like he said Baylor’s rape infested stadium ranked a 3 out of 10 for noise/intimidation. Joe Cook at IT, who was on the call, transcribed the audio and basically confirmed 247’s interpretation. Seems like JT misunderstood the question and FCB perhaps misinterpreted his response. 

Don't care.... Still 

4r72tg.gif

8 hours ago, TexasEx said:

16 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

A media member saying the media isn’t dishonest…ok.

A media member claiming media members don't chase clicks... Hilarious.

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

The journalists and media who cover teams and programs for legit news sources are NOT supposed to be fans. Sure, maybe many like to see the teams they cover do well as it usually means perks for the writers/TV folks and it's always easier to cover a team/players/coaches when they're winning. I'm not talking about $9.95ers, which maybe you are. These guys are hardly news -- they occasionally break stories but they've usually got much, much lower journalistic standards. The AAS writers are not supposed to be unabashed cheerleaders for all things UT. When shit needs to be called out, it needs to be called out. This isn't Russia. Is this Russia?

I don't want them to be fans.  I'd just be happy if they weren't openly hostile to the home team and taking every opportunity to "prove" their independence. (*coughcough*HeismanvoteforBush*coughcough*).

12 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Already called FCB out a few times on Twitter. And I harmless Twitter. But Fuck Chip brown is an abortion kid a “journalist”.

Is English your first language?

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

I don't want them to be fans.  I'd just be happy if they weren't openly hostile to the home team and taking every opportunity to "prove" their independence. (*coughcough*HeismanvoteforBush*coughcough*).

100% fair. And I agree. There is a happy medium between Kirk Bohls and Billy Liucci.

On 10/27/2021 at 9:37 AM, TrashMaster G said:

A media member claiming media members don't chase clicks... Hilarious.

I

Truth to Power!....or maybe all media are just fucking hacks.  all you really need is about a 10th grade education to be a "journalist".

On 10/27/2021 at 12:44 AM, Enemy07 said:

3 out of 10 can mean two different things depending how the question was asked. How was the question asked? 

In this case, how the question was asked isn't only relevant in that the player didn't answer it how it was asked.

The journalist asked for a "rate".

The player gave a "rank".

Stupid people turned it into a stupid conversation...  I saw it on the twitter and my original thought was, "Why is this even Twitter-newsworthy?"

Then i realized people suck at context and understanding communications.

21 hours ago, Chopper said:

Why tf does Danny Davis want to be FCB's knight in shining armor? What a stupid hill to die on.

He went straight to ad hominem on me when I suggested that just letting the Thompson situation go was a better alternative than insisting to everyone on Twitter that Josh Thompson is a liar.  No idea why Thompson's dispute of FCB's reporting was so threatening to the ego of Davis.

And his straightforward denial that reporters chase clicks is so absurd it qualifies as gaslighting.

In a real demonstration of critical thinking skills, he refuted my arguments by letting me know his infant son is more accomplished than I at reading comprehension.

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

FCB wrote in article on 247 that Josh Moore cleared out locker after practice yesterday -- now just dogging the program on HornFM right now.

Chip is orgasming all over the radio this morning... 

FCB-Tower.gif

You listen to that garbage?