Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Machinator

I think of Brett McMurphy just now reiterating that in 40+ years, he has never revealed or compromised a source at any time, for any reason.  Sure it's just sports reporting, but I like that kind of integrity.  That the guy sticks to the truth and holds himself to a higher standard, even when nobody is listening.  

Then I think of Chip Brown.  Guy ran with a story about Dodds sleeping with an Asst./Assoc. AD because the bottom-level source agreed it was true when Chip asked him about it as they were exchanging key-bumps at a nearby watering hole.  

49 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I would like to officially start a banner fund. Chip Brown needs to go. I’m so tired of his anti-Texas narratives hit pieces and questions. 

How much do we need? 

Thanks for asking. As far I can best determine, a sky banner flight costs roughly $450.00. That's $350, plus a $100 "set-up" fee. Also, you then need to create a banner which would probably cost in the neighborhood of $350. We may be able to get the banner printed for less, since this qualifies as public service.  

https://www.flysigns.com/aerial-advertising-campaigns.php

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

As it turns out, skywriting is considerably more expensive,  with flights averaging around $3,500! It is a really powerful medium, as our brave Navy aviators recently demonstrated. Sadly, they got in a heap of trouble from the humorless bureaucrat types who ruin everything remotely fun. 

Navy_Raunchy_Skywriting_1217a.jpg  

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think of Brett McMurphy just now reiterating that in 40+ years, he has never revealed or compromised a source at any time, for any reason.  Sure it's just sports reporting, but I like that kind of integrity.  That the guy sticks to the truth and holds himself to a higher standard, even when nobody is listening.  
Then I think of Chip Brown.  Guy ran with a story about Dodds sleeping with an Asst./Assoc. AD because the bottom-level source agreed it was true when Chip asked him about it as they were exchanging key-bumps at a nearby watering hole.  
9ff4f67443f2ce978e8f94fe4217662b.jpg

On 8/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, TreatyOak said:

Thanks for asking. As far I can best determine, a sky banner flight costs roughly $450.00. That's $350, plus a $100 "set-up" fee. Also, you then need to create a banner which would probably cost in the neighborhood of $350. We may be able to get the banner printed for less, since this qualifies as public service.  

https://www.flysigns.com/aerial-advertising-campaigns.php

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

As it turns out, skywriting is considerably more expensive,  with flights averaging around $3,500! It is a really powerful medium, as our brave Navy aviators recently demonstrated. Sadly, they got in a heap of trouble from the humorless bureaucrat types who ruin everything remotely fun. 

Navy_Raunchy_Skywriting_1217a.jpg  

I still think that looks like the Arby's hat.  Incredible flight skills though.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Summa y'all headed to Sugar Bowl need to get together in bars and at the game and see if you can get a chant started FCB! FCB! FCB!

Gonna confuse your fellow patrons, thinking it's SEC! SEC! SEC! - gotta have some signs to hold up to correct those confusados. Should be at least one talking head smirking if y'all can get it going.

19 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Summa y'all headed to Sugar Bowl need to get together in bars and at the game and see if you can get a chant started FCB! FCB! FCB!

Gonna confuse your fellow patrons, thinking it's SEC! SEC! SEC! - gotta have some signs to hold up to correct those confusados. Should be at least one talking head smirking if y'all can get it going.

On the sign at Sugar Bowl include Surly & FCB...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Surly Horns FCB Year in Review

Thanks to the good work of our intrepid posters, we've had a great kick-off campaign, as evidenced by this morning's FCB search results.

However, I dream for the day when our hard work dominates the first page of ANY Chip Brown Google search. Regardless, my thanks and congrats go to all of my brothers for your perseverance and fighting spirit. KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE! FCB! ( I do quite admire the "Fish and Chips tonight? Fuck that, we want goldfish," meme.)

Fuck-Chip-Brown.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...