Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Machinator

21 hours ago, Lone Star Horn said:

So, he's off the radio? Or are you not listening to his show. That's the path I've gone since the first signing day.

not listening ? i haven't heard him during my usual drive time so i assumed he wasn't on the radio anymore . 

On 4/9/2018 at 12:23 PM, Otter said:

Here's Ketchup's bitch boy Alex "NFL" Dunlap after he got arrested for being a thieving prick. Yeah I'm gonna pay 9.95 to read what this assclown has to say.

John-Alexander-Dunlap-mugshot-29032174.4

He's the whiny one on the OB podcast right?  He has anointed Casey Thompson as a sure fire QB game changer in the next couple seasons...and he digs and digs into his precious numbers..

On 4/9/2018 at 11:23 AM, Otter said:

Here's Ketchup's bitch boy Alex "NFL" Dunlap after he got arrested for being a thieving prick. Yeah I'm gonna pay 9.95 to read what this assclown has to say.

What's the story here? I'm intrigued.

On 4/11/2018 at 3:03 PM, Roofle said:

What's the story here? I'm intrigued.

No idea. I just know he's a thieving asshole just like his daddy Ketchup, who the word is stole money from that charity golf tournament. They belong together.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texas/Williamson-County-TX/John-Alexander-Dunlap.61048605.html

I bet on the rare occasion that Ketchup searches under his FUPA long enough to find his teensy-weensy pecker, his bitchboy Dunlap is more than happy to offer him some juicy bunghole. Or so I've heard.

On 4/11/2018 at 11:45 AM, Thiefery said:

He's the whiny one on the OB podcast right?  He has anointed Casey Thompson as a sure fire QB game changer in the next couple seasons...and he digs and digs into his precious numbers..

I think so. He's always talking about "grading out" the offensive line performance saying they did well except for a few plays when to any casual observer they can tell they got manhandled. 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2018 at 11:23 AM, Otter said:

They put the guy on the radio to promote his OB and whatever other BS he does. And he cant freaking talk. I've heard of a face for radio. Never heard of a voice for print media. Till now

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 2:27 AM, NorLa Horns said:

They put the guy on the radio to promote his OB and whatever other BS he does. And he cant freaking talk. I've heard of a face for radio. Never heard of a voice for print media. Till now

I've never read Dunlap's shit in print, but he's horrible on the radio. He says "you know" every 5-10 seconds, and that's on top of being unable to produce coherent sentences out of his mouth. On top of that, every time he's a guest on 104.9 it sounds like he's calling from his mom's basement.  Regarding his content, his football analysis sounds qualitatively no different than you and I talking about the Longhorns after about 6 beers.

I really have no personal axe to grind with Alex. I just hate shitty radio talent.

• Like 1

Chip with more false reporting to fuck with Longhorns careers?

Fuck this clown.

Former Texas cornerback Holton Hill used a player availability with local media following the first day of Minnesota Vikings rookie minicamp on Friday to shoot down a report that he failed a drug test at the 2018 NFL Scouting Combine.

Hill, who wasn’t selected in the 2018 NFL Draft, signed with the Vikings as an undrafted free agent. While Hill denied the report from Bleacher Report’s Matt Miller about the failed drug test (Horns247’s Chip Brown reported this week that sources told him Hill produced a diluted sample as a result of drinking too much Gatorade to combat being under the weather), Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported that Hill didn’t defense eny having committed transgressions during his time on the Forty Acres that forced both Charlie Strong and Tom Herman to discipline him.

“You make mistakes in the past, but you’ve got to just move on in life, build and just grow from there,” Hill said, according to Tomasson.

Hill was having a season for the Longhorns worthy of Big 12 and potentially national honors when he was suspended for the final four games of 2017 (including the Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl) for a violation of team rules. Multiple sources told Horns247 that Hill would have had to serve a two-game suspension to begin the 2018 season had he returned to school.

Even though the red flags in Hill’s background caused him to slide all the way out of the draft, the Houston Lamar product told Tomasson and other reporters that the Vikings were one of five or six teams to show interest in him following the draft. Hill ultimately settled on the Vikings, a team coached by a former defensive backs coach in Mike Zimmer and whose defensive backs coach is Longhorn legend and College Football Hall of Fame member Jerry Gray.

Zimmer told Tomasson and other reporters that Hill can make the team if he does what’s asked of him by the coaches. As far as Hill’s character is concerned, Zimmer felt the Vikings didn’t add a bad egg to their offseason roster by agreeing on a contract with Hill based on the legwork they did prior to signing Hill.

“We’ve talked with every one of his coaches he has ever had in his entire life, I think,” Zimmer said. “We’ve talked to a lot of people at the University of Texas, and we feel comfortable with the situation. But it’s about the opportunity and what he does with that opportunity is up to him.”

Hill played in 26 games over three seasons with the Longhorns, earning starts in 20 contests. The 6-foot-2, 196-pound long press corner finished his Texas career with 121 tackles, three interceptions (all returned for touchdowns) and 11 pass breakups.

6 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Chip, evidently doesn't know what it takes to not be a bad teammate.    Fuck you Chip.  Ass.

Chip does not give two shits about the University of Texas.  He needs to take his ass up the  Central Expressway and cover SMU tennis or better yet-- keep driving and go kiss little Lincoln's ass on sports radio Norman.    

Chip does not give two shits about the University of Texas.  He needs to take his ass up the  Central Expressway and cover SMU tennis or better yet-- keep driving and go kiss little Lincoln's ass on sports radio Norman.    
Yes, Chip Brown is BlowU's standard..

2 hours ago, ousux said:
4 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Yes, Chip Brown is BlowU's standard..

He sucks cocks.  

Intro to Chip's latest Mailbag. cringe

Before we get to the call for questions to this week's Mailbag, a couple thoughts as things are winding down here in Nashville after three eye-opening days of Shannon Terry and the incredible team at 247Sports laying out the long-term vision for the best team network in sports!!! I say eye-opening, because your Horns247 staff, which already, far-and-away has OG status as the Texas site with the most experience and connections/relationships - more than 75 years covering Texas ...

... Bobby "The Hammer" Burton (since 1993) who helped create Rivals and 247Sports!!! Talk about OG!! ...

... myself - "Bulldog" Brown (since 1992) ...

... Jeff "The Wonk" Howe (since 2008) ...

... Taylor "T-Bone" Estes (since 2010) ...

... EJ "The Plug" Holland (since 2015) ... and

... Mike "Radar" Roach (since 2014)

After the vision for the next 10 years was laid out by Terry and Co., Horns247 is about to become the pre-eminent team site on the pre-eminent team-site network. With its affiliation to CBS Sports, 247Sports is the world's No. 6 online sports destination ... preparing to burst into the Top 5!!!

If you can't already tell, we've never been more excited about the future serving scoop and infotainment to the best Longhorns' community on the planet!

11 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Intro to Chip's latest Mailbag. cringe

Hide contents

Before we get to the call for questions to this week's Mailbag, a couple thoughts as things are winding down here in Nashville after three eye-opening days of Shannon Terry and the incredible team at 247Sports laying out the long-term vision for the best team network in sports!!! I say eye-opening, because your Horns247 staff, which already, far-and-away has OG status as the Texas site with the most experience and connections/relationships - more than 75 years covering Texas ...

... Bobby "The Hammer" Burton (since 1993) who helped create Rivals and 247Sports!!! Talk about OG!! ...

... myself - "Bulldog" Brown (since 1992) ...

... Jeff "The Wonk" Howe (since 2008) ...

... Taylor "T-Bone" Estes (since 2010) ...

... EJ "The Plug" Holland (since 2015) ... and

... Mike "Radar" Roach (since 2014)

After the vision for the next 10 years was laid out by Terry and Co., Horns247 is about to become the pre-eminent team site on the pre-eminent team-site network. With its affiliation to CBS Sports, 247Sports is the world's No. 6 online sports destination ... preparing to burst into the Top 5!!!

If you can't already tell, we've never been more excited about the future serving scoop and infotainment to the best Longhorns' community on the planet!

I was told that those nicknames will be made fun of by the Surly members with extreme prejudice

Lot of shade thrown EJ's way recently... and for good reason - he's an incompetent, pubic-facial hair frappuccino douche who needs to keep his hands off the "Publish page announcing commitment, are you sure?" button.

But at least he hasn't single-handedly lost us recruits (yet).

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Chip Brown.