Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Machinator

46 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

The more these fuckers are shut out from info (thanks Sark), the more (if that’s possible) shit they throw for clicks. I hope he continues to shut these guys out or bait them with misinformation. These cocksuckers are way overdue for being exposed as hacks.

Saban gets a ton of credit for coaching rehab that he may or may not deserve, but Sarks new approach to media has Saban’s fingerprints all over it.

If you guys don’t know, part of Sarks headaches at UW/USC was his allowing the media to be too much intertwined in the program. It’s great to pump things up but it’s a nightmare when they want to turn on you. Now, in a world dominated by clicks, that hot and cold flip can happen fast, and Saban’s treat them like mushrooms concept of keeping them in the dark and feeding them shit seems much more sensible.

Edited by Laxtonto
Fuck you auto correct
  • Like 1

All this talk about FCB and that Hula Hutt fatass dropout from McCallum HS... But I really have enjoyed the threesome of Bobby Burton, Joe Cook, and Gerry Hamilton this year. They offer a great podcast with good, honest, fandom perspective. Just my two cents. I ain't a football jedi master. Certainly not the OC/DC guru many of you are. But these guys seem honest at least. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Halohal said:

My bad... It's about FCB being on TheHorn. Derailed thread talking about Austin radio station and 102.7 ESPN with Ed Clements and B Doe. ... Anyways --> FCB 

Ed's been on the radio in Austin for as long as I've been alive. I like his take on sports. Always thought B Doe was spelled Beto... guess that's radio for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crosspost from @Hookem2147

-------------------------------------------

Oh hell yes. Via FCB

According to a source close to the situation, Alabama transfer tight end Jahleel Billingsley was run off from Texas by Longhorns’ players.

“His teammates got sick of his energy,” the source said. “He was always saying, ‘This is how we did it at ‘Bama and in the SEC.’ Finally, (Texas sophomore tight end) JT Sanders got in his face and said, ‘You’re not starting. I am. So shut up.’

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Crosspost from @Hookem2147

-------------------------------------------

Oh hell yes. Via FCB

According to a source close to the situation, Alabama transfer tight end Jahleel Billingsley was run off from Texas by Longhorns’ players.

“His teammates got sick of his energy,” the source said. “He was always saying, ‘This is how we did it at ‘Bama and in the SEC.’ Finally, (Texas sophomore tight end) JT Sanders got in his face and said, ‘You’re not starting. I am. So shut up.’

Lol hooooly shit

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 5:01 PM, LTtxfan said:

6v1wca.gif

What an asshole... Brando is a Lsu homer and really hates Texas.

"Tim Brando gives erroneous rant about Texas, mocks them as contenders"

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/2023/07/14/texas-longhorns-football-expectations-2023-contenders-big-12-college-playoff/

6v1wca.gif

Article:

Tim Brando has an axe to grind with Texas. Nobody really knows why. Brando continued his strong takes against the Longhorns in a comical and erroneous monologue on the “Crain & Company” podcast.

Included in his wild take, Brando described Texas being favored by Big 12 media as a usual occurrence. In reality, Texas has not been picked to win the conference outright by Big 12 media since 2009. The Longhorns did, in fact, win the Big 12 that season.

The football commentator then said the following of Texas in comparison to last season’s Texas A&M squad.

“I think Texas may well play the role of Texas A&M last year. Because the hype is … through the roof. We’re great, we’re back.”

Nobody in Texas media is suggesting that Texas is back, but that didn’t stop the Fox broadcaster from howling at the moon. He went on to discuss generalities around meddling boosters without mentioning any specifics on what supposed meddling is still going on at Texas. Brando vaguely discussed a problematic culture that will somehow prevent the Longhorns from improving.

Nobody with any discernment has ever mistaken Brando for someone with a finger on the pulse of the Texas football program. Albeit, he was sure to share the decade-old talking point that isn’t applicable to Longhorns football in present-day.

Predicting the Longhorns to fall like last season’s Texas A&M team is far more bold than any other prediction for Texas this offseason. That suggests this roster could fall to 5-7 in Sarkisian’s third season. Then again, perhaps the purported Texas insider knows something that we don’t know.

Edited by LTtxfan

35 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/2023/07/14/texas-longhorns-football-expectations-2023-contenders-big-12-college-playoff/

6v1wca.gif

Article:

Tim Brando has an axe to grind with Texas. Nobody really knows why. Brando continued his strong takes against the Longhorns in a comical and erroneous monologue on the “Crain & Company” podcast.

Included in his wild take, Brando described Texas being favored by Big 12 media as a usual occurrence. In reality, Texas has not been picked to win the conference outright by Big 12 media since 2009. The Longhorns did, in fact, win the Big 12 that season.

The football commentator then said the following of Texas in comparison to last season’s Texas A&M squad.

“I think Texas may well play the role of Texas A&M last year. Because the hype is … through the roof. We’re great, we’re back.”

Nobody in Texas media is suggesting that Texas is back, but that didn’t stop the Fox broadcaster from howling at the moon. He went on to discuss generalities around meddling boosters without mentioning any specifics on what supposed meddling is still going on at Texas. Brando vaguely discussed a problematic culture that will somehow prevent the Longhorns from improving.

Nobody with any discernment has ever mistaken Brando for someone with a finger on the pulse of the Texas football program. Albeit, he was sure to share the decade-old talking point that isn’t applicable to Longhorns football in present-day.

Predicting the Longhorns to fall like last season’s Texas A&M team is far more bold than any other prediction for Texas this offseason. That suggests this roster could fall to 5-7 in Sarkisian’s third season. Then again, perhaps the purported Texas insider knows something that we don’t know.

Tim Brando can suck Chris Mohr’s dick

IMG_0477.png.0c1c1900897b14d34de683869bb7c0a9.png

44 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

6v1wca.gif

Article:

Clickbait.  49-0.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/15/2023 at 8:34 AM, LTtxfan said:

6v1wca.gif

Article:

Tim Brando should NEVER work a Texas game.

• Rage+1 1

38 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Aw shit... I missed that ESPN 102.7FM put FCB back on the radio in Austin again...

Don't ever trust FCB !!! 

Greta-2.gif

Hahaha. If I told my younger daughter and her 20-something friends that I made this, she would kill me. 

15 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Tim Brando should NEVER work a Texas game.

The upside is if we actually perform as predicted and win this conference, we should be the one or two  slot each week of the season in the rotation of games ESPN/ABC/Fox pick from meaning we won’t get the Fox B or C team which is Brando and Spencer.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The upside is if we actually perform as predicted and win this conference, we should be the one or two  slot each week of the season in the rotation of games ESPN/ABC/Fox pick from meaning we won’t get the Fox B or C team which is Brando and Spencer.  

Brando and Tillman should be the Z team.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...