Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Machinator

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Another fuckin' 247 hit piece on TEXAS.  

FUCK CHIP BROWN is not listed as the author, but not doubt he is HEAVILY INVOLVED in this article. 

NEVER FORGET that FCB is a Michigan guy, who attended SMU to play tennis.  FCB is a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" and cum's all over himself anytime he can hurt The University of Texas...

4iyz29.gif

Corby is a huge ousux homer

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Another fuckin' 247 hit piece on TEXAS.  FUCK CHIP BROWN is not listed as the author, but not doubt he is HEAVILY INVOLVED in this article.     NEVER FORGET that FCB is a Michigan guy, who attended SMU to play tennis.  FCB is a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" and cum's all over himself anytime he can hurt The University of Texas...

4iyz29.gif

More 247 piling on... FUCK CHIP BROWN !!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FCB --   Using email from person using first names of admin, 7 figure estate donation and not a season ticket holder ...

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

*** I just had my attorney add in language to my estate plan to donate $100M to Texas upon death -- if I happen to win a billion dollar lottery in my lifetime.  I really want to be able to sent an email later removing the language of my 9 figure donation

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 6:32 PM, LTtxfan said:

Fuckin'ChipBrown is a low-life back-stabbin' SOB that played tennis at smu and fakes his support for Texas just to keep his decent paying Austin media jobs.  Not sure why he hasn't been sent packing by KVET or Horns247...  FCB...FCB...FCB

Well this weathered well... KVET (Iheart Radio) did cancel FCB's radio show -- and replaced with another bullshit show with San Antonio DJ.  😂😂😂  

FCB-Tower.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 1/4/2021 at 10:00 AM, LTtxfan said:

FUCK CHIP BROWN was horrible.... But this shit show is worse 😂😂😂 

Haha, that's the show I listen to on my 20 minute commute.  Chris Duel is a radio JAG.  He was basically the substitute guy for the sports and news stations in SA and was given the morning slot full time, I assume because he's cheap and people like him.  He has a pretty decent rotation of guests which is good because 3 hours of just him is a beating.  Better than chip brown though.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 8:06 AM, LTtxfan said:

Screenshot_20201219-214717_Chrome.jpg 

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

APOLOGY NOTE: I created this visual in the early period of this movement, which is why I included “you” in the phrase. This was before the proper FCB moniker was established. Naming greatness takes time, as early, flawed iterations, like “The Silver Beatles” or “The Facebook” indicate.

Additionally, we may never know which one of you first used the phrase and actually began this greatness. Like all the great social movements, this one seems to have happened organically.* It would be interesting to find the very first usage of the phrase on this site. Anyone care to speculate who first used it or to take credit for it? 

*I can’t tell you how many times over the years our stupid marketing presentations to clients included MAKE A VIRAL VIDEO. Guess no one explained to us how “viral” works. Haha! 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Richard Kimball said:

I know it was a couple of months ago, so maybe late to comment, but that letter reads like it was written by a Nigerian Prince. Probably some guy that lives in an efficiency apartment. 

I can see that after reading that letter, you are disturbed and quite put off. After some serious thought, I think you may be an excellent candidate for one of my fashion tees, particularly a "I'd rather be laying pipe". 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/14/2020 at 2:27 PM, LTtxfan said:

Thanks for this @RGBIII 

image.png  

Drumming up old bullshit typical for this guy -- FCB is no friend to the TEXAS program.  DON'T EVER FORGET THIS!!!

Greta-2.gif

Dude is just a plight!  Hopefully we will enter a world where cause and effect will hit the Austin media market.  These clowns in our press are just that for sure.  

If the University would grow a pair (looking at you AD!) these clowns would be out or have no following.  If you don't believe that then act like we want to be Alabama! Saban would not tolerate this crap!  Also look at how Bama was recreated!  Grey shirts, heavy handed with the media, boosters who were taught their place.  

Keep being the good good guy and you get what you get.  David Shula says HI!

BTW let the world know Mack Brown shit on the University and the players on the way out.  To bad our AD won't point that out.  

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 1:15 PM, Native Texas said:

BTW let the world know Mack Brown shit on the University and the players on the way out.  To bad our AD won't point that out.  

Yep, just the opposite way he exited NC to come to Austin.

Very unprofessional.

4 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Yep, just the opposite way he exited NC to come to Austin.

Very unprofessional.

Yep, he flung shit in every direction. I'm fairly sure his main motivation was to pass Saint Darrell in total wins, but he didn't come close to coaching a Winner. It looked like he was still looking for another version of the Transcendental Quarterback, but he couldn't tell what that looked like, after McCoy the Elder. 

Most HCs are every bit the lying dipshit we saw in end-time Mack. Whether that's the actual ethical standard of the coaching profession, I don't know; gonna hafta see the Professional Rules we're all quite sure the coaches all mostly follow. Seems to have all the influence of the aggy version about not cheating, et cetera.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HaHaHaHa... Today FCB started the following thread 😂🤣😂

"A Reminder About Our Message Board Rules" 

It's obviously a time of uncertainty right now in the football program as Steve Sarkisian prepares to pick a quarterback while preparing the Longhorns for the 2021 season.

Whenever times like this happen, tension and negativity surrounding the unknown can be reflected on the message board in the form of shorter fuses and a lack of tolerance for differing opinions.

That needs to stop.

This is the Longhorns community connected to the leading team-site network (247Sports) in the industry. We take pride in that.

We’ve got thousands of great members here who enjoy reading the content from a well-connected staff while pulling up a bar stool among friends and conversing with fellow Longhorns.

If that’s not what you’re here for, you’re in the wrong place.

Our board rules are simple and stolen from the Texas Department of Transportation: Drive Friendly. Sense of humor over scorched earth - every time.

All sports opinions are welcome as long as they're in the form of conversation - not combat. No expletives (bleep a letter). No personal attacks. No derailing threads with politics or political debates.

This is a shared community. Roughly 70 percent of our members never make a post.

So, we’re not going to let the negativity being stirred up by a small number of members ruin it for the majority.

If you find yourself getting worked up and only looking to flame, make a post about your favorite pizza instead (yes, thanks again paulydreamer)!! Or step away from the keyboard and get some fresh air.

This is us asking our Horns247 family nicely for help.

If you’re the one who can’t stop reacting to a differing opinion, or is making antagonizing posts, stirring it up with others, derailing threads or stifling respectful conversation, you'll be placed on read-only.

If you’re a member who sees an unruly post or a thread getting derailed, please send a personal message from your Horns247 account/dropdown to ALL the Horns247 staff moderators and point it out. We'll take action.

This is a shared community, so we need everyone’s help in this endeavor.

We thank you for helping us make Horns247 the best Longhorns’ community it can be.

4r72tg.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Just another example today of what a douchebag FCB is...

Cross-posting this post today by @MuellerHorn

On today's episode of "Chip Brown is a fucking moron," Chip's feature story of the day is about Brock Purdy and Iowa State being successful if Purdy can "get out of his own head."

Yes, on the day before the season opener, featuring a new coach, an upgraded stadium, a move to the SEC on the horizon, and a multitude of other compelling topics to write about, FCB releases an article pimping conference foes.

Now, to make you smile:

It got down-voted into oblivion - literally. The reception was so bad that Brown took it/was forced to take it down.

Everybody say it with me: FUCK CHIP BROWN

468ed4697c8771717336c6fb774d439d.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes, on the day before the season opener, featuring a new coach, an upgraded stadium, a move to the SEC on the horizon, and a multitude of other compelling topics to write about, FCB releases an article pimping conference foes.

I'm happy that he's staying stupid shit about a team other than the Longhorns.  I'd be just fine if he covers Iowa State all season.

• Like 2