22% of men (incl. Kevin) don't realize that a chimp would fucking wreck them

Prepuce of Doom

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 1:01 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

I know how Stoffel gets out, I'm curious as to how they get him back in. 

Food, pussy, or internet access...

There is an elegant system of dominance and evolution to Mother Nature, no matter which God you worship.  But every once in awhile, she gives up the hierarchy and just grants a batshit fucking crazy Honey Badger king of her dominion.  I don't know this young fella but he's got a lotta heart.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Yeah, I'm an asshole but one thing I'm good about is not judging fellow parents.  But if you come up on a bird that size that is bigger than your baby, and said bird is eating an animal it mauled who was also bigger than your baby.  I'm probably not walking that baby that close to that situation.  But that's just me, I'm not a gambler. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 2/12/2024 at 10:11 PM, YGIFS said:

Yeah, I'm an asshole but one thing I'm good about is not judging fellow parents.  But if you come up on a bird that size that is bigger than your baby, and said bird is eating an animal it mauled who was also bigger than your baby.  I'm probably not walking that baby that close to that situation.  But that's just me, I'm not a gambler. 

I don't have to outrun the eagle, I just have to outrun you carrying your baby. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your Steve Miller Band tribute song sounds lame as fuck.

I want to outrun the Eagle

To the sea

Outrun the eagle

Let my spirit carry me

I want to outrun the Eagle 

'Til I'm free

Oh Lord, through the revelution

Feed the babies.  

(Oh shit, this got weird in a hurry).  

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

I think the Marlin vs Tiger matchup all comes down to home field advantage.  Road team isn't wining any of those. 

Tigers are excellent swimmers and love water so I'm still gonna take the tiger in that match up just based on weaponry available.

7 hours ago, nnm said:

Astros are still winning it all with advanced space weaponry. Suck it haterz. 

Hey AI:   If all the MLB mascots fight, draw me a picture of the winner: 

image.png.1119c6aae11e40fa62562e1009772c89.png

Not exactly my mental image of an angel, but it hangs out in California, so who knows what fucked up shit it's seen. 

• Haha 1

Not only do honey badgers give no fs, they also are smarter than Kevin. 

Now do it with a bicycle lock. Carefree attitudes like trying a small piece of baling wire to stop something that’s smart enough to figure out a gate latch is the type of critical thinking that makes you decide to go swimming with murder stingrays!

13 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

A blue Jay dove at Luna while she was chilling at the park. She ignored it until the stupid thing flew right into her mouth. The sound of blue Jay bones being pulverized is oddly satisfying.

One of my old retired greyhounds used to chase down and vaporize birds that flew recklessly low to the ground. It's crazy how quickly a bird can go from being a nice little bird just minding its own business to being nothing more than a vague mess of feathers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

A blue Jay dove at Luna while she was chilling at the park. She ignored it until the stupid thing flew right into her mouth. The sound of blue Jay bones being pulverized is oddly satisfying.

Years ago, I saw our cat hunkered down in the yard being dive bombed by a Blue Jay. I just thought how stupid is he. Later that afternoon I went on the back porch and it was covered with feathers and bird parts. He would lay in the grass, take a few pecks to the head to lure them in close and then grab them midair as they got bolder. He was a hunting machine. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 12:27 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

One of my old retired greyhounds used to chase down and vaporize birds that flew recklessly low to the ground. It's crazy how quickly a bird can go from being a nice little bird just minding its own business to being nothing more than a vague mess of feathers. 

Didn’t see Bayou’s post with no video.  I was starting to think this place was really slipping!

Edited by SurlyGator

6 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

That story is a crazy read, and good on them for fighting back, but who takes the time to snap that pic?

IDK Amused first responders? 

Hold still ladies, the boys at the station are never gonna believe this shit!