22% of men (incl. Kevin) don't realize that a chimp would fucking wreck them

Prepuce of Doom

A truly aggressive dog will fuck some shit up.

a Pit is a "medium sized dog" that I wouldn't want to tangle with.

I do think a dude would have the upper hand in the right circumstance(some sort of chokehold), but you're going to get real fucked up in the process

I took care of some dog bites in residency. In a fight to the death  the man is probably going to win vs the 100# dog most of the time but he is going to end up with some life altering injuries. Vascular, tendon, and bony injuries can be repaired/heal pretty well. Nerve injuries, muscle belly injuries, and large area skin/subcutaneous fat loss not so much. 

also don’t sleep on a MFing tapir

https://apnews.com/article/4917826c364366d92d36195258efc991

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 5:33 AM, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Posted to show how he gained control by grabbing the dog by the neck, and then used his body weight. Now picture how big Vic must be to gain control in the bedroom.

Vic is no rookie. Probably never enters the thunderdome without a $15 goodie bag from the taco bell value menu in case shit starts getting out of control.

• 3 weeks later...

This little video illustrates the difference. Seemingly benign donkey gets the good-sized bro running for his life in no time. Once most animals have the “on” switch flipped, it means bad news for the bare knuckles bro. 

On 6/21/2021 at 6:24 PM, Superhero said:

This was on the Father's Day thread. That dad gonna get fucking wrecked.

D979B744-EE41-4FA0-A0F0-18357B9B7C44.jpeg

Hey kid, your dad is gay. It’s no big deal. Doesn’t mean you’re gay. But if you are, that’s cool too. It’s not a choice. But your dad is definitely gay. 

• 3 weeks later...

I bet either of these two little Tyson Furies would beat the crap out at least half the dudes who think they could take down a chimp. Probably more because the more you know about fighting, the more you know how to assess an opponent. 

From the looks of it, these Irish Tinker kids could probably drink 90 percent of us under the table, too. 

107096961_2821720041284700_7044262731644

• 5 weeks later...

The Brits are less confident that they could take out the various animals. Not sure if that’s a positive or not. 
17 out of 100 Americans think they could take a chimp. Only 10 in 100 Brits. 

And I don’t care where you’re from, you’re not taking a grizzly bear. But 2 in 100 Brits and 6 in 100 Americans think they could. I’d pay to watch those guys try. 

1270E85F-F381-4914-83CB-3437AFE95ACA.jpeg

1 hour ago, nnm said:

The Brits are less confident that they could take out the various animals. Not sure if that’s a positive or not. 
17 out of 100 Americans think they could take a chimp. Only 10 in 100 Brits. 

And I don’t care where you’re from, you’re not taking a grizzly bear. But 2 in 100 Brits and 6 in 100 Americans think they could. I’d pay to watch those guys try. 

1270E85F-F381-4914-83CB-3437AFE95ACA.jpeg

245 years of conditioning

31 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:
8% of women, 9% of men think they could take this thing. 600 pounds of face shredding power.

And they should be encouraged to try.  It might not be too late to reverse the early scene in Idiocracy that we're all living through.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...