2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

34 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Was surprised how much fun I had when my ex brother in law lived there and we visited. Great underrated city, especially if you like beer. 

Yeah, and it is actually quite a pretty city in the summer as well. I have had a great time there. 

30 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean I don’t  know how the Bucks aren’t highly favored to win Game 7. KD had to go nuclear in a game Jeff Greene also hit 7 threes for Brooklyn to win a 1 possession game at home after an incredibly unlikely comeback. Most of everything Milwaukee did in game 6 is replicable. I’d be shocked if Brooklyn gets through. 
that game 5 epic was just heart of a champion stuff for KD- not something you can keep up with and repeat. 

Yeah, they should be. The Nets can absolutely win because KD is KD. But, the reality is that right now their offense is KD isos because their distributors are broken and no one else can make shot. If the Nets win, it'll be shear force of will on the part of KD or a miraculous return to form by Harden. That's pretty much it.  

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

The home team has won every Nets/Bucks game. The massive swings from game to game is funny. 

Really, the only massive swing was from game 2 to 3. Since the injuries, it has been pretty consistently Bucks dominating with the Nets somehow doing just enough to keep games within KD miracle range. 

1 hour ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Unless KD goes supernova (which obviously he is fully capable of doing) or James Harden and/or Kyrie miraculously heal, I think the Bucks should be favored because the team with the best players usually wins. KD is the best player in the world, but the Bucks have at least the next best three in this series. This version of James Harden isn't an all star, and the rest of the Nets players are extremely meh (which makes total sense when your roster otherwise contains 3 of the best 20 players in the league). 

I'm pulling for the Nets because I like KD, but its going to take a 40-50 point game from him and someone like Jeff Green or Joe Harris to chip in 25.  

Nets should be favored at home. Bucks won last night because the Nets role players were god awful. Middleton had the game of his life. Which is more likely to happen? Role players play better at home. I doubt Middelton has that type of game on the road. KD can go off at any time. Harden played and moved much better last night than he did in game 5. Giannis/Middelton are going to have to go crazy to win a game 7. It's possible but will it be enough? Because if KD transforms to the slim reaper and gets what he got from Harden last night, it should be a wrap. What KD did game 5 basically playing 4 on 5 all night was one of the all time great performances, especially the huge deficit they had all night.

I just hope for a close game. I'd love to see KD and Giannis go at it in crunch time. 

12 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Anybody else feel like we are due for some sort of excruciating Clipper loss? Like, some biblical shit that only happens to the Clippers? It may not be tonight, but I think it's coming eventually. 

Oh... most definitely. I told y'all after the Kawhi injury I'm not super superstitious but that Clippers curse is as real as it gets. 

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Anybody else feel like we are due for some sort of excruciating Clipper loss? Like, some biblical shit that only happens to the Clippers? It may not be tonight, but I think it's coming eventually. 

YES!

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

You act like there's another way for a Clippers' season to end.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

The ghost of Donald Sterling.

But….he’s still alive.

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

The ghost of Donald Sterling.

It would be so very Doc Rivers of Ty Lue