2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Message Board User said:

Did Mike Breen just exclaim "Oh what a man!"?

Yeah... The Mann puns are brutal. 

Also, it wouldn't be the Clippers if they didn't rip the hearts out of their fans while it is still beating. They've got to tease them and make them believe... before kicking them square in the balls. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I mean…where does Utah go from here? Couldn’t ask for a sweeter silver plate of a title run

I think you just hope Mitchell gets better. I can't really think of anything they fucked up or that's a glaring issue. They just got outplayed twice by a pretty sneaky deep team with a sneaky good head coach. Shit happens.

Edited by ztejas

I think you just hope Mitchell gets better. I can't really think of anything they fucked up or that's a glaring issue. They just got outplayed twice by a pretty sneaky deep team with a sneaky good head coach. Shit happens.

Yea dont have to deal with lebron? GS was a year away, no kawhi for 2 games, no Jamal Murray in Denver, who knows how long CP3 would’ve been out? Maybe no Kyrie? What a choke
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Gobert got played off the floor and the Jazz coach didn't realize it.

This seems like the main talking point in this one post-game. Gobert might be a bit of a dinosaur. 

I don't think this is solely on Gobert though... there's 5 guys on defense and their D was terrible the entire 2nd half. Their switching and hustle on rotations seemed bad even on plays that didn't involve Gobert.