2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

lso, I think it was really inspiring for the Clippers to have Kawhi on the bench providing his leadership and support to his team. Oh wait... that goldbricking fuck stick was nowhere to be seen. 

Pretty sure I saw him on the bench.  Or at least in the stadium somewhere

14 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Didn't Bird and Wilkins have one back in the 80s? 

Bird didn't get to 40 that game.  I remember that game well - it sure as hell seemed like Bird had 40.  What a great duel that was between Nique and Bird.

Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics Box Score, May 22, 1988 | Basketball-Reference.com

Kind of comical looking at the boxscore - just 14 3s shot combined by both teams.

Edited by Message Board User
  • Hook 'Em 2

Lol, Simmons gives up a wide open dunk. Dude is mentally broken. 

Yeah, yikes. How much value has he lost this season? Just in this playoffs alone? First Fultz and now Simmons. No idea what PHI does going forward if they lose this. Dump Simmons and do what / get what? Do you really want to continue to center the team around Embid? I wouldn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Morey a lot. He gets a pas from me as a Rockets fan, just as Harden does, because I’m absolutely certain I’d rather squeeze my dick in vice grips than have Tillman Ferntits, the worlds 2nd worst fake Billionaire, as a boss. 
So, I was kind of rooting for Philly and DM. But, watching Philly fans get shit all over is pretty satisfying too. 

6 hours ago, Machinator said:

Cam Johnson coming up big.

Cam is a good dude. His dad, Gilbert played at Pitt and was a couple years behind me in school. Gil is a good guy as well. I used to watch Cam some in high school. The neighbor kid across the street “held” Cam to 35 points in a playoff game. It might have been worse but Cam had spent the first two days of the week in hospital and was cleared that day to play.

Nobody holds a grudge against Cam for transferring during the Kevin Stallings disaster. Some of the things Gil told me that Stallings said to Cam were ridiculous and stupid. 

I wish Cam nothing but success.

Edited by PittsburghTiger