2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I fucking hate this shit. It's widely accepted that, 20% of the time when someone swipes the ball out of bounds, it happens to graze the offensive player's pinky or some shit last by a half of a millisecond. Impossible to tell by the naked eye, so it's called out on the defender. That's the way it's always been, and it's been fine. No one complained. This replay bullshit has completely fucked up something that didn't need fixing.

Completely different rules and norms for 2 minutes is regarded.

Baseball has the same fucked yo thing with their review with someone coming a millimeter above the bag sliding in and the tag stays on them. Never has anyone considered that to be an out until replay. It’s stupid. 

8 minutes ago, Machinator said:

The true excruciating loss was losing Kawhi to injury in the most wide open NBA playoffs in years.

I’d feel a lot worse for them if the nets weren’t ready to buttfuck everyone in sight as they rampaged to a title before they lost KD’s 2 sidekicks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

"I've never played so hard from the jump ball to the end," Ayton said. "A hundred and fifty percent. Usually, it's like 110, but this is 150%. And it's 150% mentally, too. Just the level of focus and the things you really have to pay attention to. It's really intense, man."

330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

League better hope he doesn't decide to start playing at 300%.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Playoffs have been great.

Fuck superteams

Don't get me wrong, the playoffs have been fun...

...but having more than one of the top 15ish players in the league still playing would be cool too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Don't get me wrong, the playoffs have been fun...

...but having more than one of the top 15ish players in the league still playing would be cool too.

Meh, I don't care where they rank.   The guys playing have been delivering.   BIG TIME!      Its great seeing these young guys step up and become proven playoff performers.

Edited by d2o
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I would take Monty Williams over any other coach in the association right now.  Good dude, great demeanor, so much adversity/tragedy and keeps being a better guy/motivator.  Suns win the finals in 6.  Mark it dude.

I mean, that's the narrative but I've heard that he is a grade A asshole, and that's from somebody who dealt with him professionally first hand on a daily basis. I know he went through a lot with his wife's tragic death, but he got remarried something like 4 months later.

3 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I mean, that's the narrative but I've heard that he is a grade A asshole, and that's from somebody who dealt with him professionally first hand on a daily basis. I know he went through a lot with his wife's tragic death, but he got remarried something like 4 months later.

He may have just been looking for someone to help with all them damn kids.   hahahahhahaha.  He has 5

Monty Williams is fine. He has a perfectly constructed roster playing with HCA in every round against a fairly watered down West. And he has Chris Paul... most NBA coaches should be able to get this Suns team where they are and I think most would. 

I've been more impressed with McMillan and Lue so far this postseason. Those are the bigger standouts for me. 

4 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Not a Suns hater (I hope they make the Finals) but they've had some good fortune so far outside of CP3 being out two games. 

Probably don't make it out of the 1st round if AD and Lebron are healthy. 

Then got a team without Jamaal Murray. Now Kawhi is likely out for the Clippers series. 

Every playoff/title run is sprinkled with some good fortune.  This isn't special or different