2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God that was a unapologetic travel on Giannis. How is that not called? Am I taking crazy pills?

Of course no replay.

Lol here it is. You have to be kidding me. He drags his left foot across the floor.

Edited by ztejas

NBA: fans are losing interest... what do we do?

Also the NBA: tilt the officiating and call everything. (except for the most clear traveling call in Finals history against the best player in the series)

Edited by ztejas

Booker going Klay Thompson, who he sort of reminds of.  For Phoenix, they need CP3 to take his head out of his ass and for Booker to keep the vibes going without fouling out.  Bucks just gotta shoot better and get on the glass better.  Freak needs to go beast mode inside the lane.  Push some folks around.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Booker going Klay Thompson, who he sort of reminds of.  For Phoenix, they need CP3 to take his head out of his ass and for Booker to keep the vibes going without fouling out.  Bucks just gotta shoot better and get on the glass better.  Freak needs to go beast mode inside the lane.  Push some folks around.

Nah. He's better than Klay ever was. Klay never dropped 38 without hitting a 3. He's a decent Kobe comp - and that might be getting played out but it's fairly accurate. So many shots tonight falling down or with a hand in his face. 

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nah. He's better than Klay ever was. Klay never dropped 38 without hitting a 3. He's a decent Kobe comp - and that might be getting played out but it's fairly accurate. So many shots tonight falling down or with a hand in his face. 

TF is this hot take? I'm normally with you on basketball stuff but this is disrespectful.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Uhm..... okay. 

200.gif

I just don't understand how he reminds you of Klay. Klay is like the GOAT 3 and D. Booker is a decent defender but much more of a well-rounded scoring threat and pretty decent option for running the offense at times. Klay never shouldered an offensive load like this or ever put on a clinic going to the basket or hitting from midrange.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Aggie08 gonna let this go?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Llogg said:

TF is this hot take? I'm normally with you on basketball stuff but this is disrespectful.

What is disrespectful? Saying he reminds me of Kobe? The entire fucking basketball world has been saying that all playoffs. What planet do some of you live on?

Or wait... is it the part where I said Booker is better than Klay? Are y'all serious? Please tell me you're kidding. Booker had a 40 point triple double in the WCF. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What is disrespectful? Saying he reminds me of Kobe? The entire fucking basketball world has been saying that all playoffs. What planet do some of you live on?

Disrespectful to Klay, who was one of the best 2-way players in the league while also being a flame thrower on offense. I'm team fuck Kobe, so say whatever you want about that dude.

image.thumb.png.9f9c1282e55feb73402f7714c4b18f67.png

Edited by Llogg

2 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Disrespectful to Klay, who was one of the best 2-way players in the league while also being a flame thrower on offense. I'm team fuck Kobe, so say whatever you want about that dude.

Klay is or at least was a great player. He was never as good as Booker is right now. I'm not sure how that's a "hot take". 

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I just don't understand how he reminds you of Klay. Klay is like the GOAT 3 and D. Booker is a decent defender but much more of a well-rounded scoring threat and pretty decent option for running the offense at times. Klay never shouldered an offensive load like this or ever put on a clinic going to the basket or hitting from midrange.

Mainly in their variability or streakiness on offense.  When they get in the zone, there are few like them in shooting and scoring the basketball. 

And no Booker is not better than Klay ever was, he's never been as good as Klay at Klay's peak.  And he's not really like Kobe either.  

Whoa..... Booker got a superstar non-call there.  

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Van Gundy and Mark Jackson need to be retired as announcers...

100%.  I can't stand these guys.  Not only do they add nothing, they take away from the game watching experience.  Especially Gundy.  Kills me.

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Klay's defense and efficiency have him ahead of Devin Booker.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Mainly in their variability or streakiness on offense.  When they get in the zone, there are few like them in shooting and scoring the basketball. 

And no Booker is not better than Klay ever was, he's never been as good as Klay at Klay's peak.  And he's not really like Kobe either.  

Whoa..... Booker got a superstar non-call there.  

1 minute ago, Llogg said:

image.thumb.png.8ea07d6708ee2d6c2d1b3fc7b9dbd1ed.png

It's a hot take b/c it's just wrong.

Fair enough. I think I'm prisoner of the moment. He does remind me of Kobe, though. That's just my take and isn't debatable.

2 minutes ago, Kermit said:

I’m never going to have to buy salt again if Milwaukee wins this series.

I'll be a little salty if they win. Grand scheme of things I don't care that much. Certainly not as much as last year where I almost refused to watch any of the Finals because of the Lakers. 

Saltiness has degrees.

• Hook 'Em 1