2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That foul on Giannas on the oop was straight up dirty. Go pull up the highlights and watch it again in slow-mo. He straight up hard shoves him with two hands away from the ball. If Giannis wasn't twice as big as him, that's a flagrant, an ejection, possibly a suspension, and probably an injury for the other player. Fuck Chris Paul.

11 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

That foul on Giannas on the oop was straight up dirty. Go pull up the highlights and watch it again in slow-mo. He straight up hard shoves him with two hands away from the ball. If Giannis wasn't twice as big as him, that's a flagrant, an ejection, possibly a suspension, and probably an injury for the other player. Fuck Chris Paul.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice this live.  That should be reviewed.  That is dirty as hell.

Art

Look in the back and count how many surrender Cobras from the crowd, hahaha.

I honestly don’t care who wins this series. Both franchises are starving for one and both have stars that were drafted by the team, not some super team conglomerate. I’ll be cheering for the suns in G6 so this goes 7

I was a suns “fan” back in Barkley years when I was 7-8 years old. Had some looney toons character shirt who happened to be wearing suns jerseys on them. That year I went to a summer camp and some kid had a white suns Barkley jersey that I wanted.

Agreed, art.  Also, took me a second to understand what "surrender cobra" was until I watched the video, hilarious.

Giannis is going to be a mega-star if he can pull this off.  He's already a two time league MVP.  He will be Finals MVP.  He already has two (the block in G4, the dunk in G5) iconic, memorable moments so far.  And he's a young super star that has accomplished all of this while staying loyal to his team.  Giannis' one ring will be worth more than any number of rings Durant may win because of how he did it.  Truly amazing.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Definitely noticed it live.   Just thankful that Giannis is tall enough and jumped high enough to grab the rim to slow and control himself and land on his feet.

The oop was a little late though cause Jrue really didn't want to throw it but he saw CP3 was there with Giannis.   If Giannis misses the dunk he has to make those FTs which is doubtful the way he was shooting last night so I get the beat of hesitation.

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Look in the back and count how many surrender Cobras from the crowd, hahaha.

I honestly don’t care who wins this series. Both franchises are starving for one and both have stars that were drafted by the team, not some super team conglomerate. I’ll be cheering for the suns in G6 so this goes 7

I was a suns “fan” back in Barkley years when I was 7-8 years old. Had some looney toons character shirt who happened to be wearing suns jerseys on them. That year I went to a summer camp and some kid had a white suns Barkley jersey that I wanted.

Younger, I always like the Suns because of their loud colors, especially on the court. And I enjoyed watching the mid 2000s to late 2000s Suns teams with Amare, Nash and Marion. Dallas had a lot of classic battles with them, especially in the playoffs when both were forces in the West. 

But I can not root for this Suns team because of CP3. I get him overcoming a lot of obstacles and never joining a super team (although he was supposed to join Kobe/Lakers). I actually enjoyed that 2008 Hornets team. But as his career went on, he became a bitch and dirty. I don't give a damn about Milwaukee either way but just to see CP3 choke on the big stage when they coasted to the Finals because of serious injuries to every team in the West would be satisfying for me. This would be an enormous choke job. They got a free pass to the Finals and then go up 2-0. A backdoor sweep would be fucking sweet but I want to see a game 7 as a neutral fan. 

So yeah, fuck CP3 to sum up all that.