2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time the Lakers seem to settle down and make something happen, the Warriors pull away. They had it down to 1 and had the momentum and then Schroder fouled Curry on a step back 3. They went from a great chance to get back to the Finals to now maybe playing for their playoff lives in a few days against Memphis. 

16 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

I'd love to see the Lakers get bounced out of the play in tourney lol

I swear, man, you do this to yourself every year. Thinking that this will be the year that LeBron chokes and bows out early. And it never, ever goes your way.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, aggie08 said:

I swear, man, you do this to yourself every year. Thinking that this will be the year that LeBron chokes and bows out early. And it never, ever goes your way.

How many people soiled themselves when the Lakers lost to Portland in game 1 last year? They got caught up in the hype and they also were really wanting Lebron to fail. Then they disposed of them in 5 and cruised to a ring. I think this year will be a little harder because of their health but I would not be surprised to see them in the WCF again.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The amount of oustanding straight and live bets I have right now on this game is peak degeneracy.

You really don’t get to that point until you have a month’s salary riding on the Hawaii game because it’s the last game on and you’ve had a bad Saturday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

You really don’t get to that point until you have a month’s salary riding on the Hawaii game because it’s the last game on and you’ve had a bad Saturday.

my buddy put the largest wager of his life (by a lot) on the Prairie View A&M women's basketball team at +55 vs UCONN several years ago. talk about degeneracy. UCONN was up 49 or 50 at half. looked like it was over. UCONN ended up benching everyone and PV covered. crazy sweat though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Yeah. I mean I'm either going to end up down like $90 or break even give or take. But it's with like $250 risked across like 7 different bets. 

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

my buddy put the largest wager of his life (by a lot) on the Prairie View A&M women's basketball team at +55 vs UCONN several years ago. talk about degeneracy. UCONN was up 49 or 50 at half. looked like it was over. UCONN ended up benching everyone and PV covered. crazy sweat though. 

That’s next level.  

• Hook 'Em 2