Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 Episode 17 - Cinco de Drunko Delay

immamac

3 hours ago, Michael Burry said:

Hey y'all, I'm new to the site but my friend recommended y'all's podcast. Is there an episode you recommend starting at? I've been kind of keeping up with the team but I want to pick up on some of the lingo/inside jokes.

Season 2 Episode 1 is where shit really started and it's just picked up from there. The inside jokes are mainly from the board/threads and the podcast is actually the way to catch up on it. If you want to keep up with the team then I would start with the sark episodes. They are all still fairly relevant as the season hasn't started. 

4 hours ago, Michael Burry said:

Hey y'all, I'm new to the site but my friend recommended y'all's podcast. Is there an episode you recommend starting at? I've been kind of keeping up with the team but I want to pick up on some of the lingo/inside jokes.

Personal favorites are The Shark McCulloch interview, Nate Boyer interview and my all time favorite is the emergency brisket podcast with Grant Pinkerton. Thanks for listening and tell your friends!

On 5/18/2021 at 8:08 PM, immamac said:

Season 2 Episode 1 is where shit really started and it's just picked up from there. The inside jokes are mainly from the board/threads and the podcast is actually the way to catch up on it. If you want to keep up with the team then I would start with the sark episodes. They are all still fairly relevant as the season hasn't started. 

Your best bet is reading every thread in the Cloak Room from start to finish.

Nick Cannon Unmask GIF by The Masked Singer

• Haha 1